Travel to Stronghold Issue

DWho

Cannot travel to Stronghold from anywhere in the Westwater Settlements - Occupied Fields area of Makeb (republic character). Had to go back to near Imperial landing zone for travel to stronghold to work

Just came here to note the same issue. Looked through the patch notes to see if this was some...eh hem...improvement they made but no mention. Finished up a heroic quest on Tatooine and when I went to travel back to my stronghold got the error "cannot travel to a stronghold from this location."  had to travel to fleet first then go to stronghold. This was on Imperial side.

I couldn't travel to my stronghold from a heroic area on tatooine for the mission "Black Box" on imp side.
I could also not travel to my stronghold from the seeker droid treasure area on Tatooine "Wreck of the Stardream – The Dune Sea" and Alderaan "House Trader’s Circle – King’s Pass". 
Also the heroic area for Gargath on Hoth you can't travel to a stronghold. 

I had to either QT to an outpost, or walk out of that map section to travel to my stronghold. 

• 1 month later...

To add another one to this list. You cannot travel to your stronghold from where you finish the Daily Mission "Too Close to Home" on Makeb. This is new since 7.2 as well

Had to go all the way back to the light-bridge entering the area before I could Travel to Stronghold

Edited by DWho

I have been doing the Seeker Droid missions  ("Weapons of Chaos") on an Imperial character and have to leave the area where the Dread Seeds are buried to use quick travel.  It has happened to me on Taris and Tatooine, I suspect it will also be the case on Corellia, Hoth, and the rest of planets too.

Update

Can confirm that you can neither QT or go to SH from the Dread Seed locations on Corellia and Hoth.

Edited by DarthMcClain

VOSS :  You can also not travel from the place where you do Amity's quest on Voss to your stronghold, nor can you use Galactic travel to go to Ilum, which is the next point on the quest. You can't get there from the place near step of harmony & all the craft trainers, nor the cantina on Voss. You have to go all the way to the bridge that leads to Voss-Ka proper.  (where the Bounty Brokers quest giver NPC hangs out during that Event). You also can't QT from the teahouse (agent quests there in vanilla story). 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2023 at 11:16 AM, DWho said:

Cannot travel to Stronghold from anywhere in the Westwater Settlements - Occupied Fields area of Makeb (republic character). Had to go back to near Imperial landing zone for travel to stronghold to work

Still prohibited from traveling to stronghold in this entire area. Also add to the list the Jedi Temple (Main Floor) area on Coruscant

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.