Can't Redeem Codes - Website Issue (?)

Admiral_Volshe

Hi there! 

I'm not sure if this is the right place, or I should put this in bugs, but the code redemption screen is not working for me. It brings me to a "swtor.checkout.ea.com" and it says it's unsecured, and then gives me an ERR_CONNECTION_RESET. I tried in multiple browsers and no luck, so I do not think it's me. I am guessing it is the server.

Here is the URL I get (without the token) when I click "Enter a Code". Adjusting the URL or trying to navigate to the main page does nothing to fix it - it gives the same error. 
https://swtor.checkout.ea.com/lockbox-ui/checkout/redeemCode?lang=en_US&gameId=swtor2&encryptedToken=

Wondering if anyone has any experience with this, or is having the same issue! 

2 hours ago, Admiral_Volshe said:

Wondering if anyone has any experience with this, or is having the same issue! 

Exactly which  'redeem code'  are you trying to enter & claim ?

Some codes are *expired* , unfortunately .   ( Which makes me wonder why BioWare can giveaway ohh i dunno all the *Collector's Edition*  items to EVERYONE & anyone who never actually collected it , but yet  they refuse to let  the rest of us have ALL  prior  redeem codes we might've accidentally missed?!  Seems rather inconsistent imo. )

Edited by Nee-Elder
Reason: my collections tab won't ever be completely 100% green done.

5 hours ago, Nee-Elder said:

Exactly which  'redeem code'  are you trying to enter & claim ?

Some codes are *expired* , unfortunately .   ( Which makes me wonder why BioWare can giveaway ohh i dunno all the *Collector's Edition*  items to EVERYONE & anyone who never actually collected it , but yet  they refuse to let  the rest of us have ALL  prior  redeem codes we might've accidentally missed?!  Seems rather inconsistent imo. )

It's the entire section, I can't get to the code entry point. Once I click the button to redeem a code, it goes straight to the error.

You should be seeing a page with the box to enter the code from that url you posted. (which is the correct place after you clicked redeem a code) Under it is a box on the bottom left to check and another button to click that says continue.

If you have already checked to make sure you were logged in, I would email them.

support@swtor.com

4 hours ago, ronin_chi_lao said:

You should be seeing a page with the box to enter the code from that url you posted. (which is the correct place after you clicked redeem a code) Under it is a box on the bottom left to check and another button to click that says continue.

If you have already checked to make sure you were logged in, I would email them.

support@swtor.com

Yep, I don't have that! Main swtor.com page is fine, then it doesn't work when I click the button! Might have to email them, maybe I am not the only one. Thanks. 

• Like 1