New Crew/Crafting Interface

RevBurt

The most companions you can send out on missions is 8, so why not have the interface reflect that?

It is very cumbersome to keep scrolling up and down to see the status of a mission.  This small alteration in the interface will have you viewing all 8 missions/companions in one view with no scrolling necessary.

Please make it happen, and fix everything else wrong with the crafting windows.

IMPROVED CRAFTING INTERFACE

Edited by RevBurt
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Darcmoon said:

No thank you.  I don’t want another window that suddenly takes up the whole screen and hides other ones. 

Who said anything about taking up the whole screen?   🤨 The image is an example based on what we have now. I'm sure the width can be tweaked to accommodate spacing.  And none of the interface screens in this game are "space friendly." 

Edited by RevBurt

54 minutes ago, RevBurt said:

Who said anything about taking up the whole screen?   🤨 The image is an example based on what we have now. I'm sure the width can be tweaked to accommodate spacing.  And none of the interface screens in this game are "space friendly." 

Because BW can’t seem to make a screen bigger than the inventory or crew skills screen without taking up most of the useable screen.  

It would be interesting to see the UI adjusted into something more friendly towards players with most of their companions rank 50.

But making it wider doesn't do it for me.  You eventually achieved nothing.   What the UI needs is todgable selection  for 'All' 'On mission' 'Waiting'. That way you could see just the companions that are doing something without scrolling down.  It also could try use similar system GTN has and offer the option to list them acording to  'Rank - Lowest to Highest' 'Rank - Highest to Lowest'; 'Alphabetical - A to Z' 'Alphabetical - Z to A'.