<Mentors 'R' Us> LFM who want to raid - Empire

Wraithwarr

Tired of joining large conquest guilds that claim to do operations, only to discover that means an occasional story mode?

Want to learn how to raid in a laid back, supportive, and fun environment?

Want a dedicated group to run with that don't view you as another conquest farming drone?

If so, then we may be what you're looking for ! 

<Mentors 'R' Us> was formed to fill a niche that is difficult to find here on Satele Shan.   We strive to create an environment that will provide a progression path from story mode to master mode raids in a fun and supportive atmosphere.

Multiple teams running and tons of pick up runs throughout the week! 

Please reach out to Rist#1742 or Loblaw#2035 on Discord for an info and an invite !

Edited by Wraithwarr

• Wraithwarr changed the title to <Mentors 'R' Us> LFM who want to raid - Empire
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very interested. Question though, are there any runs on Sundays or Mondays?

A little about me.

I have played several MMOs since 2006, mainly WoW. Although I have played all the roles, I have mainly tanked. If you are familiar with WoW I tanked for a US-Tich server top 25 guild, US top 500.

I started playing Swtor back in 2011 when it started, but returned to WoW. I left WoW a little over a year ago because my guild crashed and all my friends stopped playing during the last tier of the last expansion. I had no desire to find a new guild mid-tier because as a tank it's impossible to find a quality guild. I recently started playing Swtor again (approximately a month ago)I currently have all 4 classes at 80. I have my legendary implants on my Sin Tank currently. Any of the 4 can be in 334 Prototype gear, I just need to figure out which one I want to play and in what role. All of them have maxed professions. My toons are currently spread across several guilds, and none support what I want to do. I don't PvP much, not to say I'm not willing to learn, but raiding (operations) is more my thing.

Let me know if there is anything more you'd like to know. Look forward to talking to you.

So'ny (Sin Tank), Creative (BH), Mean (Jugg), Monoliphic (Operative)

Sulfa#0473

Edited by Jochob
Add text

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...