The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

If you're wondering why a Master's Datacron has gone from 3b to 7b overnight ...

StrikePrice

6 minutes ago, Traceguy said:

I don't know what you're implying, but when 7.2.1 dropped, there was an exploit that allowed users to get 100b+ just by collecting money from their mailbox. The patch you mentioned put a stop to this.

Yup, 7.2.1 added a tiny credit sink that won't make any difference (and will have to be reworked anyway when or if the real problems with the economy are fixed) except annoy players and added a gaping exploit that pumped hundreds of billions of credits into the game in a matter of minutes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On Satele Shan the cost of the Masters Datacron is still in the 4 billions. In my opinion though, the level 70 datacron was better due to the gear. The level 80 gear is 324 Duracon gear, it's not worth the CCs.

Edited by Traceguy

4 hours ago, DWho said:

Yup, 7.2.1 added a tiny credit sink that won't make any difference (and will have to be reworked anyway when or if the real problems with the economy are fixed) except annoy players and added a gaping exploit that pumped hundreds of billions of credits into the game in a matter of minutes.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

I find it ironic a dupe was introduced in the fix the economy patch. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1