Shae Vizla's x-server PvP Fortnight

Brackenm

The new temporary PTS Server (Apr 3rd-18th) has been declared as Shae Vizla's x-server PvP Fortnight!

Free copying of all the characters you want!

Load em with your money and go on a vanishing shopping spree with temporary cash. Then play warzones!

After a few short days all your deaths, and debts, will be distant memories!

(And yes folks, your ping from the US/Europe will be higher, let's let our friends show us what it's like for them)

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Brackenm said:

The new temporary PTS Server (Apr 3rd-18th) has been declared as Shae Vizla's x-server PvP Fortnight!

Free copying of all the characters you want!

Load em with your money and go on a vanishing shopping spree with temporary cash. Then play warzones!

After a few short days all your deaths, and debts, will be distant memories!

(And yes folks, your ping from the US/Europe will be higher, let's let our friends show us what it's like for them)

For Aussies, the ping is 4ms - 80ms (depending on your location). I’m personally getting 4-9ms ping. Zero stuttering, zero lag, zero rubber banding, abilities activating when they should. It will be extremely hard to go back to 230ms ping when this test ends 😞

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, TrixxieTriss said:

For Aussies, the ping is 4ms - 80ms (depending on your location). I’m personally getting 4-9ms ping. Zero stuttering, zero lag, zero rubber banding, abilities activating when they should. It will be extremely hard to go back to 230ms ping when this test ends 😞

Yeah, you guys got the shaft in Australia.  If I had to deal with your ping on a regular basis I probably would have quit long ago.  Maybe they'll open a server that is better for you?  Yeah, that would just break my heart if I had to go from 230ms to 4-80 back to 230.

• Like 1