Companion spawns without buffs?

iamnotacrook

Ever since the update 7.2.1, whenever i log into a character and no matter where i am my companion starts without buffs and i have to mount>demount in order to get them back. It happens in and after missions and flashpoints as well when i get a new companion spawned. I recently did Echoes of Oblivion and Spirit of Vengeance. Everytime a new companion spawned/loaded the buff tray was empty and yet again mount and demount to get it.

Edit: Just completed Secrets of the enclave, as soon i get back to Odessen and spawn any normal companion... zero buffs in the tray.

Is this a bug or a new setting added that i missed?

Edited by iamnotacrook

41 minutes ago, iamnotacrook said:

Ever since the update 7.2.1, whenever i log into a character and no matter where i am my companion starts without buffs and i have to mount>demount in order to get them back. It happens in and after missions and flashpoints as well when i get a new companion spawned. I recently did Echoes of Oblivion and Spirit of Vengeance. Everytime a new companion spawned/loaded the buff tray was empty and yet again mount and demount to get it.

Is this a bug ?

Seems to be a BUG yep  i posted about it here yesterday--> https://forums.swtor.com/topic/928207-class-buffs-bug/?do=findComment&comment=9749628

Yep, noticed this too.  You can either switch their role or hop on a mount then hop off until they fix it.  This was a problem years ago specifically with Lokin on an Agent character that I complained about.  It remained an issue for years until they made the buffs static but seems to be a problem again.