Cartel Market Item to avoid premades

merovejec

24 minutes ago, merovejec said:

Seriously I would buy it.

Just introduce a cartel market item that you buy, then you apply some buff that makes you avoid premades in que. If you only do this for money then here is your chance.

Only if I can buy a cartel market item that blocks all the premades are bad posts. 🤑

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It they could just do this

35 minutes ago, TrixxieTriss said:

If BioWare can’t get the matchmaking to work better for dedicated solo players & they won’t split the queue, there is an alternative they could offer that still gives the players a choice.

Like allowing players to choose if they want to be mixed together as solo & premades for faster pops or to wait until the queue can make either a solo only or premade only match (depending on what you choose). 

That way people who may only want solo vs solo or premade vs premade can choose to potentially wait a little longer for pops if those are the matches they only want to play. And everyone else can just take whatever pops the fastest for them, solo, premade & mixed. 

So when you queue you could tick a box that says solo only or premade only or leave it blank as the default for mixed. And mixed would theoretically pop the fastest because there would be no special restrictions queuing up that way. 

During low volume times the queue could even warn that selecting solo or premade only will have a much higher average wait time. Then ask “do you really want to wait or would you prefer to go mixed”. If BioWare actually showed what the wait average times were, players would have more agency & feel less agro about the situation. 

2 hours ago, JowyyKazza said:

What if they added this, but also added an even pricier item that allowed premades to avoid the first buff and you’d end up still getting matched against them? 

Yes I am joking. 😁

Heh yeah that would be a "EA thing" to do :D

• Haha 2

So i convinced a friend to come back to swtor a week ago. He downloaded the game, went in as preff as he wanted to see how it is. He still had good gear from before.

Last night, after doing 10 Warzones where he lost them all he uninstalled the game......

• Haha 1

On 3/31/2023 at 10:27 AM, JowyyKazza said:

What if they added this, but also added an even pricier item that allowed premades to avoid the first buff and you’d end up still getting matched against them? 

Yes I am joking. 😁

I've asked ChatGPT to make an ad for each item:

Introducing CrowdEscape - the revolutionary disposable bio-implant that allows you to avoid socializing and group settings with ease. If you're someone who craves solitude and wants to keep your distance from crowds, CrowdEscape is the device for you.

Simply implant the discreet and comfortable device, and watch as it creates a safe bubble of personal space around you. With CrowdEscape, you'll never have to endure uncomfortable small talk or crowded spaces again.

Say goodbye to the stress and anxiety of socializing and hello to the peace and quiet of your own company. With CrowdEscape, you're free to enjoy the things you love without any unwanted distractions. Get your CrowdEscape today and start living life on your own terms!

Introducing HermiTrack - the revolutionary disposable bio-implant that helps you find those elusive individuals who shun socializing and group settings. With HermiTrack, you'll never have to wonder where your introverted friends or family members have disappeared to again.

Simply implant the discreet and comfortable device, and watch as it provides real-time location updates straight to your phone. Whether you're planning a surprise party or just want to check in on your loved ones, HermiTrack makes it easy to stay connected.

Say goodbye to the frustration of trying to track down those who prefer to keep to themselves. With HermiTrack, you can feel confident that you'll always know where they are when you need them. Get your HermiTrack today and never lose track of your introverted loved ones again!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Voroschuk said:

I've asked ChatGPT to make an ad for each item:

Introducing CrowdEscape - the revolutionary disposable bio-implant that allows you to avoid socializing and group settings with ease. If you're someone who craves solitude and wants to keep your distance from crowds, CrowdEscape is the device for you.

Simply implant the discreet and comfortable device, and watch as it creates a safe bubble of personal space around you. With CrowdEscape, you'll never have to endure uncomfortable small talk or crowded spaces again.

Say goodbye to the stress and anxiety of socializing and hello to the peace and quiet of your own company. With CrowdEscape, you're free to enjoy the things you love without any unwanted distractions. Get your CrowdEscape today and start living life on your own terms!

Introducing HermiTrack - the revolutionary disposable bio-implant that helps you find those elusive individuals who shun socializing and group settings. With HermiTrack, you'll never have to wonder where your introverted friends or family members have disappeared to again.

Simply implant the discreet and comfortable device, and watch as it provides real-time location updates straight to your phone. Whether you're planning a surprise party or just want to check in on your loved ones, HermiTrack makes it easy to stay connected.

Say goodbye to the frustration of trying to track down those who prefer to keep to themselves. With HermiTrack, you can feel confident that you'll always know where they are when you need them. Get your HermiTrack today and never lose track of your introverted loved ones again!

Darn AI is going to take all our jobs!

And now EA has no reason not to implement this, I mean the works done! 😆