If your game won't work after update 7.2.1 after it's been working fine before!... check in

TrippleOGJedi

So i recently downloaded the game, been playing for about a month, i decided to subscribe, and then came the update 7.2.1 and now i cant play the game, soo many "fixes" and none of them work.... the game would not run, i downloaded with steam it starts off fine then randomly crashes.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

sick to death of it they ruined it for us legacy players who have been there right from the beginning Beta for over 12 years with older computer systems that run Win 7. Not happy had no end of problems since the first 64bit 7.2 update not good enough. Devs fix the game for us original players or fully refund our subscription as you are responsible for us not being able to play

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Whykara said:

Who on earth still has a 32bit computer

It isn't necessarily a 32-bit computer.  Could be just one that's not running (maybe even not *capable* of running) Windows 10, so it's still stuck on 7 or one of the 8s.

But my slow-poke PC that I bought in 2011 (it was a slow-poke even then) runs Windows 10 well enough, and SWTOR-64.  (i5-750, GT430, 8GB RAM)

Launcher doesn't work, I click Play and it does nothing after update. I tried run as admin, DirectX fix, everything suggested and a reinstall of game and its not responsive. Anyone else experience this and get it to work?