Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Doing 10 Arenas Is a Regular Seasons Objective?

Chryptyk

i'm well aware of that.  just saying that they are so desperate to get people to do arenas that it was added as a regular season objective.  i'm not falling into that trap.  arenas are probably the least played area of the game, even moreso than uprisings.  to make an seasons objective for it is not only desperate, it's also insulting.

10 max is a lot compared to previous seasons. Again, they should really just say do x number of pvp, warzone arena or GSF, or alternatively, separate pvp from GS since it has its own season. 

I was dismayed more that they've separated GS from conquest so now you need to click the popup for seasons than click another button for the actual objectives, it makes no sense. BW is truly the master of updating things no one asked for.

• Like 1

What are you on about?  PVP objectives have been on Galactic Seasons since Season 1.  In week two of GS3 there was the Decorated Combatant objective:

• Earn Warzone Medals (1 point per medal). Earn an additional progress point for becoming 'Highly Decorated' by earning 8 Medals in a single match.

And week three had the Heading the Frontline objective:

• Complete Unranked Warzone matches. Earn double progress for wins.

Almost every week during Season 3 had a PVP or GSF objective.  If you do not like PVP then ignore those objectives.

Edited by ceryxp

1 hour ago, VonFinklestein said:

Ten is an automatic pass for me.  You guys have fun with that though.

Isn't the PvP Arena weekly 24 arenas? I always looked at that and noped out of there.

54 minutes ago, GeneralGyro said:

all u gotta do is queue and die

oh you mean play to the best of my ability :)

Edited by remylion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.