Be Honest...

Anaonfa

The AoE damage is certainly through the roof, but at least from a PvE perspective I don't think they're insanely over the top OP. The single target damage is very middle of the pack. So yeah, if you need AoE damage you bring Vigilance, it has that niche entirely covered. If you don't need AoE damage, it's okay but nothing earth-shattering (pun fully intended). Plenty of classes completely outdamage it single target (Hatred, Lethality) or bring a lot more utility with comparable single target damage (Anni, Pyro). 

In short: Could use a nerf to its AoE output, but no nerfs to single target dps.

• 1 month later...

I dont know what you mean about them needing love, Juggs have always been top of the class since day 1.
I can speak mainly for pvp, tho I guess personal parses count towards pve as well, but yes, juggs are certainly an S tier class atm. Vengeance excels at sustained aoe, while Rage pretty much does it all.

Have they been? Since about 3.0 Juggs have always been the class no one wanted to see in their team in solo ranked, since they melted like wet tissue paper. And Rage especially was just Fury but worse. Grit Teeth made them kinda passable, but Rage was still just a worse Fury. 

Rage's damage is a bit over the top right now, and so is Vengeance's AoE. So tone down the sustained damage from Rage a tad to Fury and nerf Vengeance's AoE. (probably just rate limit Cut to Pieces). And juggs will be back to an okay but not insane class. 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

They are not really overly buffed for single target or pvp. Assassin does way more damage look at highest parses prolly 3 k more dps on average. Id say the only insane part about them is 'cut too pieces' which is OP for aoe.. but id say try it before you go calling for them to ruin it.. it is extremely good fun spamming slam..