The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Galactic Starfighter Cartel Market Ships

philwil

For the 10th anniversary of release of Galactic Starfighter we, the die hard GSF veterans and new players alike, would appreciate releasing Galactic Starfigther Cartel Packs once again.  Even if in a limited basis.

Please consider this for December this year.  If you still have the ability to do so.

Many, many people would very much appreciate this.

We would like to be able to get them for our "newer" characters.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, philwil said:

For the 10th anniversary of release of Galactic Starfighter we, the die hard GSF veterans and new players alike, would appreciate releasing Galactic Starfigther Cartel Packs once again.  Even if in a limited basis.

Many, many people would very much appreciate this.

i've run out of clicky 'likes' on these new forums today , but obviously  i wholeheartedly AGREE  with this thread ^ yep

No clue why BioWare doesn't  "solve" inflation by making us pay big credits  ( or grind enough credits therein ) for old rare type items like these Cartel ships.

13 hours ago, Nee-Elder said:

i've run out of clicky 'likes' on these new forums today , but obviously  i wholeheartedly AGREE  with this thread ^ yep

No clue why BioWare doesn't  "solve" inflation by making us pay big credits  ( or grind enough credits therein ) for old rare type items like these Cartel ships.

Because BW would be smarter to not have people pay big credits, but to make people pay for CC's instead? BW wants to make $ after all, and putting things on vendors for massive amounts of credits, with how easy credits are to get atm goes against that. Not to mention it would encourage people to use Credit Sellers, to get what they wanted, and that should never be encouraged.

I do agree they should put the GSF packs back in for this years 10th Anniversary of GSF. I think they should do more of course.

Edited by Toraak

15 minutes ago, Toraak said:

Because BW would be smarter to not have people pay big credits, but to make people pay for CC's instead?

Why not both?

CC's & credits aren't mutual exclusive.

In fact, they feed eachother.

Hence why this game is still "in business" here after 11+ years of , well, let's just say  interesting design decisions.

BW wants to make $ after all,

Sometimes i'm not entirely conviced that EA/Disney  will let them.

Ever since KOTFE/KOTET supposedly "failed" , this game feels like an outcast stepchild too shameful to broadcast about publicly.

I do agree they should put the GSF packs back in for this years 10th Anniversary of GSF.

uhhh, hate to break this to ya but  *10th* was LAST year  lol  ho-hum as it was. ( GSF began in 2012 , no ? )

Now we're in the exciting....11th. :(  -----*ACTUALLY I WAS WRONG YEP YOU RIGHT  IT WAS 2013 -->  https://www.swtor.com/galactic-starfighter

Edited by Nee-Elder
Reason: foggy memory

2 hours ago, Nee-Elder said:

Why not both?

CC's & credits aren't mutual exclusive.

In fact, they feed eachother.

Hence why this game is still "in business" here after 11+ years of , well, let's just say  interesting design decisions.

Sometimes i'm not entirely conviced that EA/Disney  will let them.

Ever since KOTFE/KOTET supposedly "failed" , this game feels like an outcast stepchild too shameful to broadcast about publicly.

uhhh, hate to break this to ya but  *10th* was LAST year  lol  ho-hum as it was. ( GSF began in 2012 , no ? )

Now we're in the exciting....11th. :(  -----*ACTUALLY I WAS WRONG YEP YOU RIGHT  IT WAS 2013 -->  https://www.swtor.com/galactic-starfighter

GSF wasn't in the game at launch. GSF's 10th anniversary is December 3rd 2023.

So the game itself already had it's 10th anniversary, GSF's is coming this year.

Edited by Toraak

6 minutes ago, Toraak said:

GSF wasn't in the game at launch. GSF's 10th anniversary is December 3rd 2023.

Yep i know cuz i been here since beta.  Just couldn't remember if it was 2012 or 2013 when GSF launched.  But anyways, that's why i linked the original GSF 'announcement' page ^  where it states the original 2013 date.

( not sure if you clicked the link in my post you just quoted )

p.s. i just checked one of my old banks and realized i still  have ONE  old 'Starfighter Cartel PACK' ....hmm....so tempting.... :sy_starship:

Edited by Nee-Elder