Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Please Help A Confused Returning Player

Death-Hammer

15 minutes ago, Wilsu_Addar said:

No, my blue augments are 326.  Everything else 324.  I didn't realize this would mess up the whole system.  Jesus christ this gearing system sucks.

augments have nothing to do with gear drops, you need to use lower gear on implant/earpiece/relic. it also works with your old 306 gear. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xxSHOONYxx said:

augments have nothing to do with gear drops, you need to use lower gear on implant/earpiece/relic. it also works with your old 306 gear. 

I apologize, I meant implants, not augments. 

I do still have my old 306 set I believe.  So if I switch to all 306 implants, my 324 ear, and 1 324 green relic....this still works?  

47 minutes ago, Wilsu_Addar said:

I apologize, I meant implants, not augments. 

I do still have my old 306 set I believe.  So if I switch to all 306 implants, my 324 ear, and 1 324 green relic....this still works?  

I geared through operations and not hyde and zeek so don't take my word as gospel. Switching to 1 306 implant should be enough to make the system drop that piece. But not 100% sure 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, xxSHOONYxx said:

I geared through operations and not hyde and zeek so don't take my word as gospel. Switching to 1 306 implant should be enough to make the system drop that piece. But not 100% sure 

This is correct. The reason this works is that the gearing system tries to upgrade your worst piece first. Since vet flashpoints drop blue accessories (ear, implant, relic) if you have one that is lagging behind, you will always get that as a drop.

Well, I have followed all the steps.  I changed out gear to have all 324 gear.  I have full "Elite" gear like the steps indicate, all blue accessories except for 1 green 324 relic. 

I am still getting a mix of green and blue drops in flashpoints.  I've followed the instructions precisely so either it's bugged out for me or it's been changed. 

5 hours ago, Wilsu_Addar said:

Well, I have followed all the steps.  I changed out gear to have all 324 gear.  I have full "Elite" gear like the steps indicate, all blue accessories except for 1 green 324 relic. 

I am still getting a mix of green and blue drops in flashpoints.  I've followed the instructions precisely so either it's bugged out for me or it's been changed. 

Are you sure you have all elite 324 on and it's not trying to give you the same green piece over and over again? I'm farming this method to this day, so I know it works. 

20 hours ago, StrikePrice said:

Are you sure you have all elite 324 on and it's not trying to give you the same green piece over and over again? I'm farming this method to this day, so I know it works. 

100% positive.  Happy to provide screen shots.  It's giving me all different pieces.  Gloves, chest, boots, etc. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.