Fix loot, now.....

Suzpaz

Having autorolls on loot, not bothering weighing in if the person ACTUALLY NEEDS IT or HAVE GOTTEN 5 DROPS ALREADY is just game breaking.

It's impossible to have a guild raid when bioware randomly decides who gets the epics. 7 bosses, Hutt Hospitality and EV, and I've gotten as much as 0 loot, while the other commando got every single trooper drop in the two instances.

This is seriously game breaking. If this doesn't get changed, you are destroying organized raiding in this game.

i get the frustration here but i dont know of any game that looks at your current gear and says, no you have something better, no roll for you. id just be happy limiting if you can use the item.

But that's not what's happening, people with no need for the item what so ever is automatically allocated the said item. Our jedi knight tank got a saber which would benefit our sentinel dps greatly, while the tank didn't actually need it

My problem with loot is while fighting mobs the loot window will start to pop up in the middle of the fight as you kill each opponent and get in the way of your gameplay.This needs to stop,its interfearing and annoying.

That is the least concerning complaint in this thread. And doesn't really have anything to do with raids that doesn't have trash that drop green+

My problem with loot is while fighting mobs the loot window will start to pop up in the middle of the fight...

The only reason it would pop up is because you rightclicked on something you had just killed. The loot window does not automatically pop up.

My problem with loot is while fighting mobs the loot window will start to pop up in the middle of the fight as you kill each opponent and get in the way of your gameplay.This needs to stop,its interfearing and annoying.

Ask the members of your group not to loot until the battle is over. The loot windows don't pop unless someone loots.

Having autorolls on loot, not bothering weighing in if the person ACTUALLY NEEDS IT or HAVE GOTTEN 5 DROPS ALREADY is just game breaking.

It's impossible to have a guild raid when bioware randomly decides who gets the epics. 7 bosses, Hutt Hospitality and EV, and I've gotten as much as 0 loot, while the other commando got every single trooper drop in the two instances.

This is seriously game breaking. If this doesn't get changed, you are destroying organized raiding in this game.

What loot a person "ACTUALLY NEEDS" is a lot wider in this game than any other. You need to accept that first of all. If a person has won 5 drops already that's just good luck on the rolls it will happen once in a while nothing needs to be done there.

What loot a person "ACTUALLY NEEDS" is a lot wider in this game than any other. You need to accept that first of all. If a person has won 5 drops already that's just good luck on the rolls it will happen once in a while nothing needs to be done there.

No

It's extremely rare that you would distribute 5 pieces of Gear to one person, because he probably want want to waste that much DKP at once, and/or you're going to distribute gear a little more evenly with Loot Council, to improve the Raid Team overall

If your raid members roll for what they don't have a right to you kick them from guild and badmouth them, that is how it has awlays been done before invention of game mods. Need or greed, the end, oh and never loot before enemies are dead, that itself=kick from guild.

You keep track of DKP yourself.

Edited by TheHirogen

No

It's extremely rare that you would distribute 5 pieces of Gear to one person, because he probably want want to waste that much DKP at once, and/or you're going to distribute gear a little more evenly with Loot Council, to improve the Raid Team overall

Ok forgive me for showing my ignorance but DKP?

If your raid members roll for what they don't have a right to you kick them from guild and badmouth them, that is how it has awlays been done before invention of game mods. Need or greed, the end, oh and never loot before enemies are dead, that itself=kick from guild.

They don't roll.

The game rolls for them automatically. No one has any choice in who gets what gear except for schematics and crafting resources that drop.

Just exactly what people have a right to is in some serious debate in this game right now. Many people want to treat rolling for companions like rolling for gear for an alt. I disagree with that as companions are a vital part of your character in this game when not in a full group.

Just exactly what people have a right to is in some serious debate in this game right now. Many people want to treat rolling for companions like rolling for gear for an alt. I disagree with that as companions are a vital part of your character in this game when not in a full group.

Well fair is whatever is decided that everyone can act upon. If a main needs a blaster and other guy wants his companion to have it,he have to greed. No doubt main over companion. Next is companion, third is alt. DKP your rules your discretion, make points systemfor effort and spend to your hearts content. Most of the time though,from experience, those systems never work since people always help friends before members.

So you're saying that the game just automatically assigns loot to "random" people? That sounds like your leader set it for round robin with the threshold too high. If you set the threshold all the way up, everything that drops will just be assigned to someone round robin style and there will be no roles.

You should be seeing Need / Greed rolls pop up, or use Master Looter.

So you're saying that the game just automatically assigns loot to "random" people? That sounds like your leader set it for round robin with the threshold too high. If you set the threshold all the way up, everything that drops will just be assigned to someone round robin style and there will be no roles.

You should be seeing Need / Greed rolls pop up, or use Master Looter.

If a trooper loot drops, it randomly gives it to a trooper in the group. If there are two troopers, there is a hidden roll or something and just tags the item for that person for loot. There is no roll window, and master loot doesn't work.

We've done 8 operation bosses, everyone has the same thing regardless of what loot setting is on.