PH4-LNX achievement customization so disappointing

Screaming_Ziva

We've had three seasons now and three companions.  All of them with a "final" look. 

Altuur Zok Adaon: Armor set and customization through seasonal levels

Fen Zeil: Customization for completing 100 season weeklies

PH4-LNK: Customization for completing 100 season weeklies

Here are all of them compared to their original looks:

https://i.imgur.com/psFv6Rw.jpg

What happened?!?  It's like Bioware didn't even try.  Aluur's and Fen's final looks are so cool (and different) compared to their original looks.  For PH4-LNK we get a couple tassels, some extremely minor deco on her armor, and a couple blue dots on her knees?  You could have at least changed her color to one that isn't purchasable.

Please do better with the season 4 companion.

• Like 2

You know it's bad when you have to actually search through the picture for differences.

At first glance, the only difference I saw were the tassels attached to the ears. It took me a moment to spot the blue lights on the knees. I didn't even realize that there was a change made to the shoulder armor until the OP pointed it out.

Yeah, this was not good.

• Like 1

I agree Fen Zeil's final look was awesome and that PH4-LNX is underwhelming, but at I've 2 more weeklies to go before I complete the season, which will happen Tuesday of next week, and and I'll still do it just for the completionist aspect.  I agree PH4-LNX could have been a bit jazzier.