Vote Kicking Needs to Be Fixed When A Deathmatch Is Out Of Hand

Ctwink

A suggestion would be to get rid of vote kicking if either team is up by 20 kills in a deathmatch.  At that point, one team or the other just wants to get the match over with.  Vote kicking someone who is on the team getting hammered and doesn't feel like getting killed ONE MORE TIME is just adding insult to injury.  You were already going to get a big loss and now you are in the penalty box for 15 min???

Needs to be fixed in Flashpoints too. I was playing a Vet FP the other day, and 2 players randomly dropped out. The 3rd player was AFK from the start. I can't requeue the group because I am not the group leader. The AFK person is. I cannot kick them because I need 2 votes. Normally I'd just solo the dumb thing, but I was level 27, so I was killing so slow it was drawing the thing out. And then I get to a dialogue console and I needed the AFK player to join the conversation. Whole thing fell apart at that point.

Edited by Traceguy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.