Login Services Unavailable

KlLLERROBOT

I've had that same error pop up for the past 3 hours. I've followed every single type of support option but no fixes. The last option was to uninstall and reinstall the game. So I uninstalled it and still got the same error so I can't login to install the game. I'm stuck at this point.

8 minutes ago, KlLLERROBOT said:

I've had that same error pop up for the past 3 hours.

i just logged into the game fine, so it's def. not the  'login server' .   At least, not for  STAR FORGE.

What server are you trying to log onto?

9 minutes ago, KlLLERROBOT said:

I've followed every single type of support option but no fixes.

Just in case, here's the only types i'm aware of:

10 minutes ago, KlLLERROBOT said:

. The last option was to uninstall and reinstall the game.

i have no clue why anyone ( EA or otherwise ) would ever advise such a drastic move for just a 'login' issue.

Anyways, i'm going to presume your $ubscription is current and your  ISP isn't have any other problems with any other online games/connections?

10 minutes ago, KlLLERROBOT said:

So I uninstalled it and still got the same error so I can't login to install the game. I'm stuck at this point.

Again, just in case, check these 2 options if you haven't already:

5 hours ago, Nee-Elder said:

i just logged into the game fine, so it's def. not the  'login server' .   At least, not for  STAR FORGE.

What server are you trying to log onto?

Just in case, here's the only types i'm aware of:

i have no clue why anyone ( EA or otherwise ) would ever advise such a drastic move for just a 'login' issue.

Anyways, i'm going to presume your $ubscription is current and your  ISP isn't have any other problems with any other online games/connections?

Again, just in case, check these 2 options if you haven't already:

1.I'm on Star Forge as well but my problem is it won't let me login past the first launcher screen.

2. The uninstall reinstall was given as a last resort by EA on their website for the launcher problems/fixes page.

3. Sub is current and paid in advance. No ISP or internet connection issues, I'm running around 800mbps Down and Up.

4. I've either checked and tried all your options listed here and still getting the same error. I can't create a ticket because I need to be able to log into the game to do so.

My last resort is to try calling them via their phone line for subscribers later this week.

The crazy thing is that this all started just today/yesterday. I was able to login I perfectly fine for well over 6 months and now this.

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2023 at 12:58 AM, KlLLERROBOT said:

1.I'm on Star Forge as well but my problem is it won't let me login past the first launcher screen.

55 minutes ago, YuFree said:

same...although mine started 2/24/2023 and is still currently an issue

Yeah it happened to me today ONCE , randomly .  No clue why but i'm guessing its cuz of this: https://forums.swtor.com/topic/927845-update-on-the-star-forge-server/