Update on the Star Forge Server

JackieKo

• Dev Post

Hi everyone, 

Wanted to provide an update on the issues we are seeing with the Star Forge server. As those on Star Forge know, we've been having some connectivity issues over the past month.  We're isolating the causes and have added some additional logging to help narrow down what's going on.

After Wednesday’s recovery, there was a unique state that some players found themselves in when Star Forge was brought back up. Some items in their Inventory, cargo bay, and Legacy Bank unlocks disappeared, but were found in Legacy Overflow or in-game mail.  As we have identified what caused this issue, it will not happen again in the future. The Legacy Overflow button can be found here on the Inventory tab and if there are items in the overflow, a red shield will appear.

image.png.053536f7cbcd386fe7ccc23fd307c026.png

Until we fully resolve the issue, it is possible Star Forge will continue to keep players from connecting including connecting to another server during the downtime. We appreciate your continued patience while we work on a resolution.

Please know that this is a high priority for the team and they are working as quickly as possible to provide you all the best player experience. As always, I will share more info when I have it. I will be updating this thread so all info related to this specific issue is consolidate in one place. 

Thank you

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

• 1 month later...
  • Dev Post

Hello everyone, 

We are aware of Star Forge being offline, but players are still able to log into and play on other servers . We are looking into a fix. I will be updating this thread when I have more info.

Thank you to everyone who submitted reports. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Dev Post

Hi again, 

We will be taking down the Star Forge server in approximately 10 minutes. I will update this thread when it is back online. All the other servers will remain online. 

Jackie 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

• JackieKo unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Dev Post

Hi everyone, 

We are aware of an issue that players are having with logging into the Star Forge server. Players are still able to log into other servers. I will update this thread with more info when we have it.

Thank you

• Haha 1