Long time bug - Killing multiple enemies instantly/quickly doesn't count towards conquest.

Traceguy

If you go to a place where killing instantly is possible, such as Korriban, and kill 4 enemies at once using AOE, the Kill 25 Enemies / Kill 50 Enemies conquest only counts as one kill.

To make things worse, kill objectives from quests, such as bonus objectives do count correctly. Tython Chamber of Speech for example has a 25 enemy kill bonus. If you use AOE, you can reach the 25 kill bonus long before the the conquest objective counts 25 kills.

I have noticed what seems to trigger the conquest kill count is whether or not the enemy was alerted to you. So if you stand still for a second so a group of 4 enemies is aggro'd, you can then kill all 4 with AOE for it to count.

The logic Bioware is using for conquest killing seriously needs to be fixed.

i think this only applies on the lower level planets, where the respawns are fast.  i wipe out the main cavern in chamber of speech for the bonus and rampage quite often and it doesn't take that long.  same on korriban, hutta, and ord mantell.

5 hours ago, Chryptyk said:

i think this only applies on the lower level planets, where the respawns are fast.  i wipe out the main cavern in chamber of speech for the bonus and rampage quite often and it doesn't take that long.  same on korriban, hutta, and ord mantell.

It's more about the *kills* being fast, especially with the observation that if they know you're there, they get counted the way you'd expect.

• Thanks 1

• 11 months later...
Posted (edited)

Still bugged. Please fix. Laughably the Chamber of speech has a bonus of kill 25 enemies, which I reach long before the conquest objective counts 25. That proves you have the ability to fix this, but for some asinine reason you're using a different kill tracker for conquest. Once again KILL 4 ENEMIES AT ONCE USING AOE, THE KILL 25 ENEMIES / KILL 50 ENEMIES CONQUEST ONLY COUNTS AS ONE KILL.

Edited by Traceguy