Character transfer multiplying

MortenJessen

I dont know if the error is on my side, but, I have made two brand new characters and two character transfers from DM to the test server. So far so good. But every like 5-10 mins I am kicked from the game to the server select screen, to find out when I return to character select, that I now have a Agrtjghuifdghewuhk named twin of one of my copied characters. It has happened like 5-6 times now.

• Thanks 1

Update. 

It seems to stop once you start deleting the duplicates. It has not happened for the last hour after deleting the last copy.

Edit.

Oh, I did not notice the answer above me, it was made when I typed this. So far I have had it happen 2 times 2 copies, but I got kicked to the server select for every transfer, that is the 2 copies, and their so far 3 twins. 5 times I got kicked to server select.

Edited by MortenJessen
Added content

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2022 at 6:00 PM, MortenJessen said:

I dont know if the error is on my side, but, I have made two brand new characters and two character transfers from DM to the test server. So far so good. But every like 5-10 mins I am kicked from the game to the server select screen, to find out when I return to character select, that I now have a Agrtjghuifdghewuhk named twin of one of my copied characters. It has happened like 5-6 times now.

that same thing happened to me about 2 iterations of PTS ago (back in December when they first opened PTS 64-bit up for the first time).  the exact same thing was happening to me during/after the Character Transfer/Copy thing from Account webpage.

idk if it is still going on but i am glad i was not the only one noticing that.  i thought something was nuts lol