The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Torian Statue PLEASE!!!

Iceslasher

Any chance we could have a Torian Cadera Statue, I have been waiting for one since the second Mandalore one came out and it still hasn't appeared. :jawa_frown: I have a bunch of different Mandalores ,  gah even Vette ( who sorry to me she is a useless pirate who spaced civilians as she help Nok Drayen commit space piracy ) , but the honourable soldier and mandalorian ambassador...not a statue in sight. So I am begging you for one. :jawa_biggrin: Thankyou very much. :jawa_angel:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Iceslasher said:

Any chance we could have a Torian Cadera Statue, I have been waiting for one since the second Mandalore one came out and it still hasn't appeared. :jawa_frown: I have a bunch of different Mandalores ,  gah even Vette ( who sorry to me she is a useless pirate who spaced civilians as she help Nok Drayen commit space piracy ) , but the honourable soldier and mandalorian ambassador...not a statue in sight. So I am begging you for one. :jawa_biggrin: Thankyou very much. :jawa_angel:

I fully support this ( including the space pirate part). 

• Like 1

To me it is strange as the Commemorative  statues are overall very liked. Vette has her commemorative statue so people can remember her.  Aric has one, Scorpio, Gault, even Kaliyo.

A lot of people lost Torian; it is only fair to get his statue.  Would pay any price for it.   I wish they'd give more characters their Commemorative statues, but Torian's statue is a must.  

• Like 1