Lost all of my historical warzone character stats

Posixgod

36 minutes ago, Posixgod said:

Not sure if this is related to the existing bug that's been reported, but I noticed that my entire historical pvp warzone character stats have been reset back to 0.

Is this happening for anyone else?

It's happened to everyone else , because of  this:  https://forums.swtor.com/topic/926287-follow-ups-on-pvp-in-72/#comments  ...and this:  https://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/12132022/game-update-7.2-showdown-ruhnuk

That is, if you're  referring to your previous  'character-->Activities--->PVP tab warzone history'  ?

Or are you talkin' about something different?

Edited by Nee-Elder

Yes, I'm referencing what's under the Activities -> PVP -> Warzones -> Character Stats panel. 

I read the threads you cited, but I cannot see anything that states that they'd specifically be resetting these stats back to zero. Am I missing something?

12 minutes ago, Posixgod said:

Yes, I'm referencing what's under the Activities -> PVP -> Warzones -> Character Stats panel. 

I read the threads you cited, but I cannot see anything that states that they'd specifically be resetting these stats back to zero. Am I missing something?

They got "reset"  because  now those stats are  ONLY meant to encompass new PvP 'Seasons'  stats from post 7.2  warzones.

But again: Are you saying  that you had  new stats calculated (from new post 7.2 warzones)  over the past few days  that were magically "reset" back to zero?

Or, are you wondering where your OLD previous  pre-7.2  records  have gone?

Edited by Nee-Elder
  • Like 1

Yes, I haven't been around since pre-7.1 just came back and noticed that from the last time I had played, all of the stats had been reset. Judging from your response, it seems like this was intentional and not just something impacting me specifically. Thanks for the clarification on this.

Just now, Posixgod said:

Yes, I haven't been around since pre-7.1 just came back and noticed that from the last time I had played, all of the stats had been reset.

Judging from your response, it seems like this was intentional and not just something impacting me specifically. Thanks for the clarification on this.

Yes, totally working-as-intended (as per new 7.2 update system) .

And no problem at all, happy to help! :csw_c3po:

• Like 1