The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Will I ever be able to fully finish my partly completed Shadow Syncidate reputation?

Kristallia

If I dont have Fen Zeil companion, will I ever be able to fully finish the reputation called The Shadow Syndicate? I searched a bit and it seems I need to have Fen Zeil as active companion in order to get more syndicate plans to give to a person in Nar shaddaa Promenade. However I dont have Fen Zeil unlocked as a companion so I wonder if I will be ever able to fully finish the reputation.

Its just very annoying for me to see half finished reputation on the reputation list, knowing that I can never finish it fully :(

Edited by Kristallia

Did you unlock him on at least one of your characters?  If so, you can:

• Use that character to murder criminals and gather plans.
  • Unlock him in Collections for other characters to claim, and then use those characters to murder criminals and gather plans.

If not, I think you're sith out of luck.

• Thanks 1

Nope, havent unlocked it on any character it seems, since its locked in collection :(

Wish they would even give you option to hide reputations that cannot ever be finished on reputation interface. Or put Fen Zeil to even cartel market maybe, so I could unlock it from there

I returned some syndicate plans to the person in Nar Shaddaa promenade area.

However, I have no idea how I had to got them in the first place. I just recently returned to game and have not played since about february, and noticed I had some of those syndicate plans, and found out that I can return them to nar shaddaa for reputation so I did.

Now I have been back for a while and havent got any of them ever since, and it seems I wont be able to get any more of them since any of my characters does not have the companion and its not obtainable anymore, except from collections for those who have had it in past.

1 hour ago, SteveTheCynic said:

During the season and during the between-seasons time before the next season, they dropped from killed enemies, especially (but not exclusively) enemy criminals.

I wonder if enemy criminals starts to drop them again after season 3 ends and before season 4 starts maybe

4 hours ago, Nee-Elder said:

I dont think they mentioned anything on that post about what happens after GS3 will end.

I would assume that they would have removed the shadow syndicate reputation track if they have no intentions to make players able to get that reputation ever again, but who knows.

15 hours ago, Kristallia said:

I dont think they mentioned anything on that post about what happens after GS3 will end.

I would assume that they would have removed the shadow syndicate reputation track if they have no intentions to make players able to get that reputation ever again, but who knows.

It would have been rather rude of them to unconditionally remove it, because there are players who have what's needed to get more rep points but haven't yet maxed the rep track.  Allowing *new* players or people in your situation to get it, well, that's another matter.  It seems logical, though, to allow people to buy the companion.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

It would have been rather rude of them to unconditionally remove it, because there are players who have what's needed to get more rep points but haven't yet maxed the rep track.  Allowing *new* players or people in your situation to get it, well, that's another matter.  It seems logical, though, to allow people to buy the companion.

Yeah, I do understand that too.

Maybe I am just little more annoyed about it than I should, since it have always been kind of my goal to max all the reputations on the game, and have the reputation list all green and done, but it seems like its not really possibility for me anymore, since this reputation will be stuck half finished forever.

Now I have been looking more into achievements, there does not seem to be much if any achievements that are temporarily and cannot be conpleted, atleast in planets category, so I think I will try to focus on them as my goal then instead of reputations, to have long line of green 100% completed stuff.🤗

1 hour ago, DarthSpekulatius said:

I look at the Season vendor, basically never, but isn't that vendors only reason to exist to sell you things like Fen Zeil?

I would have just assumed he's in there and you just have to wait for the Rotation.

They haven’t put the previous GS companions on the Season vendor.   It is still pretty much just the items they added with the first season along with the non-GS track items for each season.

• Thanks 1

I was confused when I didnt get the achievement for the reputation points. I got the reputation to max, but didnt get the achievement. It was explained to me that I didnt finish the reputation during the event, well thats kinda silly that I finished it, but dont have the achievement finished. Its for 0 points, but still.

The could enable this somehow.