At the rate they are inviting people we all might be in by January!

MercArcher

Most people wont get in before retail launch. For instance if you ordered after Nov 15th. Do the math, they didn't make it past August 1st pre-orders today.

Oh another false marketing scam by EA then.

"EARLY GAME ACCESS" is posted EVERYWHERE you can purchase the game.

Most people wont get in before retail launch. For instance if you ordered after Nov 15th. Do the math, they didn't make it past August 1st pre-orders today.

They didn't get to Aug due to the massive amount of folks that pre-ordered the first week. It slowed down after the first 10 days.

You guys do know that the number of people who preordered on each day is not evenly spaced out? They've even said in a sticky the Jul 17th (I think that's the first day of preorder) people are almost them majority of preorders.

They've also said they let in more than planned today, and will be letting in more than that tomorrow.

There is no winning with you people... If Bioware had just opened the gates and let everyone in, and the servers took a dive because of overloads you would be on here raging about that.

What this ACTUALLY works out to be is that you are just upset YOU didn't get what YOU wanted. If you got to play and everyone else was left sitting out still you wouldn't be here complaining/trolling would you? No.

Let me fix your post for you:

"ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ."

but if you read on they also say they are letting more on tomorrow, they will increase it dude just have to have faith, worry more that if you do get access how long will you spend in the Qs

There is no winning with you people... If Bioware had just opened the gates and let everyone in, and the servers took a dive because of overloads you would be on here raging about that.

What this ACTUALLY works out to be is that you are just upset YOU didn't get what YOU wanted. If you got to play and everyone else was left sitting out still you wouldn't be here complaining/trolling would you? No.

Let me fix your post for you:

"ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ."

WRONG.. they will have to actually LET EVERYONE IN, sooner or later ..

so IF servers CANT handle now ... how will they magicly handle on launch ? :D

Edited by Dogblaster

Its funny you people cannot wait for anything. Cannot wait one day before crying how its going to take forever to get access. Not even 24hours.

In the age of instant internet access, fast food, and iPhones that do everything, waiting till the 20th is too much for you people. That is the stated release date by the way.

But but but I want it right now. Stomp your feet, cross your arms and pout. So many temper tantrums today.

You people are spoiled brats that feel they are entitled to everything.

You must live miserable lives.

BW hasn't and won't release numbers on how many got into early access. I have yet to see accurate numbers on total preorder sales worldwide(and plz don't link in 937k number without reading or you will look foolish). Link in some real numbers, otherwise, get back on the short bus.