The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Outfits from the Andor Series

arunav

Cassian and Luthen both had some really well-designed costumes on the series, ones which would work well in SWTOR. 

Though this is the wrong place to leave a review, 'Andor' is by far the best Star Wars I've seen since the original 3 films, and features the best writing found in any Star Wars project, regardless of medium. Highly recommend any fans who haven't seen it do so. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, arunav said:

Cassian and Luthen both had some really well-designed costumes on the series, ones which would work well in SWTOR.

They've given us styles "inspired by" The Mandalorian, Book of Boba Fett, and Obi-Wan, so it's only a matter of time, and we'll probably see some things sooner, rather than later. 🙂

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TonyTricicolo said:

That ISB white trench coat that Dedra Meero wears looks pretty dope.

In general, SWTOR could use some updated Imperial and Republic uniforms. Most of what's available is still from the launch era. 

If using 'Old Republic' adaptations from current Star Wars projects helps with approval for the game, I'd certainly say some adaptations of the ISB uniforms for SWTOR would also be a good addition. 

Though, I'm not sure how anyone can really be a 'fan' of the Empire after watching Andor. It did a rather fantastic job of relating the evils of fascistic movements, governing, ideology, and why fascism must be fought by ordinary people, the only ones capable of defeating it here on Earth. George Lucas would, I think, be proud of the execution by the show's writers, actors, and directors, especially on this theme.  

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, arunav said:

If using 'Old Republic' adaptations from current Star Wars projects helps with approval for the game, I'd certainly say some adaptations of the ISB uniforms for SWTOR would also be a good addition.

i would agree, but only if  they were introduced as schematics for to steer this game more toward player CRAFTING (and harvesting)  instead of more crazy Cartel continuation.

1 hour ago, arunav said:

I'm not sure how anyone can really be a 'fan' of the Empire after watching Andor.

Who in their right mind ever was?