Random kicked from warzones

AlainaFlute

No idea if this happens in ranked. But I'm seriously tired of getting randomly kicked from unranked level 80 warzones. I know it's not just happening to me. It happens to my husband and my friends in game as well. Usually happens in the last few seconds of a match, especially when enemy team kills you and you hit the rez button.  And then (and here's the real kicker) through no fault of your own you get a frickin lock out timer. Yo. Please focus on fixing this. And please, for the love of everything that is holy, get rid of the stupid lock out timer. How am I supposed to do the mmo part of this game when I get punished with a lock out timer??? Please stop punishing the majority of the players in the game for a few stupid bad apples! This isn't the military. It's a game. Which I pay for. Which punishes me for it's own poor design. awesome. I dunno. maybe I am crazy for continuing to support this game month after month......But its Star Wars. And I love Star Wars. Please fix.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, AlainaFlute said:

No idea if this happens in ranked. But I'm seriously tired of getting randomly kicked from unranked level 80 warzones.

I know it's not just happening to me. 

Usually happens in the last few seconds of a match, especially when enemy team kills you and you hit the rez button.  And then (and here's the real kicker) through no fault of your own you get a frickin lock out timer.

......But its Star Wars. And I love Star Wars. Please fix.

Happened to me  very recently yep-->  https://forums.swtor.com/topic/909284-warzone-bug-kicked-when-going-to-medcenter-when-game-ends/#comment-9727225

Hopefully with upcoming  7.2  PVP  uhh changes: https://forums.swtor.com/topic/925871-72-pvp-feedback/  it won't be happening anymore.   /shrug

Yeah, it's a real issue. I have stable internet connection, but sometimes game just randomly kick me out of the server and shows that there is a huge lag, and if I'm in PVP, I just can't get back for another 15 minutes. I'm a subscriber now, but when I was F2P, it was especially frustrating because I only had like 10 games a week, and 2-3 of them would go wasted because of their fault.