Series of reforged sets

KacperSygi

That's content idea. You would remake old sets for every class the same as u did with mado hunter armor.  In my opinion u should remake:

Rep side

For jedi knight - Humble Hero    

For jedi consular - Exiled Master

For trooper - Frontline Scourge

Rog smuggler - Frontile Slicer

Imp side

For sith warrior - Reaver

For sith inquisitor - Chaotic Force - Master

For bouny hunter - You made one for this class (Mandalorian Hunter)

For imperial agent - Remote Outcast

If you would decide to make my idea there are prices of sets i recomend:

1. if basc set cost 1440 Cartel Coins - reforged set cost 2100 Cartel Coins

2. if basic set cost 1200 Cartel Coins - reforged set cost 2000 Cartel Coins

3. if basic set cost 1000 Cartel Coins or less - reforged set cost 1755 Cartel Coins

I hope you will bring my idea to life :)

Kacper Sygi

7 hours ago, TheOneWhoLives said:

The Frontline Scourge is the same level of quality already. I feel like the Havoc Squad armor would make the most sense for a reforge for the Trooper.

These propositions are only my ideas :) What do you think about Humble Hero? :) 

I'd love for them to take the opportunity to offer hood up and hood down versions of things like the Handmaiden's outfit or the various Jedi robes if they're already doing an update pass on art assets. It's been a community request for as long as this game has existed, it blows my mind that they still haven't done it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would buy KOTOR armor remakes in an instant. provided they also are altered to resemble the kotor armor closer (Alot of the current ones just dont really resemble the kotor armors).

Would be a great opportunity for them to also add KOTOR 1-2 weapons (blaster pistols, rifles etc. with kotor sounds).

On 11/17/2022 at 10:11 AM, warrico said:

I would buy KOTOR armor remakes in an instant. provided they also are altered to resemble the kotor armor closer (Alot of the current ones just dont really resemble the kotor armors).

Would be a great opportunity for them to also add KOTOR 1-2 weapons (blaster pistols, rifles etc. with kotor sounds).

KOTOR-2 ones might be a problem since BioWare doesn't own the original assets.  (KOTOR 2 was made by Obsidian rather than BioWare.)