Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Conquest Points for advancing Reputation

Johnycat

Not seeing this option for my toon - but have it another, on another server. 

Is there a minimum level, or other requirement I'm missing? Toon has a Legacy, over level 20, a ship, non-sub but in a guild.

Any ideas folks?

J

Edited by Johnycat

Conquest objectives change based on the level of your character.  I don't remember how the levels are bracketed (10-50, 51-70?) but a character has to be level 50 or 51 to get the conquest objective that awards conquest points for increasing reputation.

EDIT: Conquest level brackets currently are:

10-49

50-70

71+

Edited by Char_Ell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Char_Ell said:

Conquest objectives change based on the level of your character.  I don't remember how the levels are bracketed (10-50, 51-70?) but a character has to be level 50 or 51 to get the conquest objective that awards conquest points for increasing reputation.

EDIT: Conquest level brackets currently are:

10-49

50-70

71+

there seems to been changes lately, couldn't say how lately, but in the past few months.  Not saying it's a bad thing, but it did mess up how the order I did things. Specifically the WZ objective.

for example, I'm bad at WZ higher level, but did ok to decent at lower levels, more wins, was able to build to 10/12, then play the higher level to get the 12/12 (weekly). I can't do that any more.

Not a bad thing, just messes up how Used to do it

it's just like the conquest objective "take a taxi" which is for the lowest tier (see above) only.

While you'll get the reputation for using a token if your toon is 49 or lower, you won't get the mission objective for the big points like you do if you use it on a toon that is level 50 or higher.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.