Lady Dominique bugged in R-4 sm since 7.1.1?

Bar-Da-Voya

After the first regulator is destroyed and she does her raid wide knockback, she is casting Force Blast and killing everyone despite people getting back to her quickly. This was not happening before 7.1.1. Is this happening to anyone else running R-4 sm? At this point we cannot progress past the first phase of the boss fight despite getting to burn phase consistently previously.

Edited by Bar-Da-Voya

3 minutes ago, Bar-Da-Voya said:

After the first regulator is destroyed and she does her raid wide knockback, she is casting Force Blast and killing everyone despite people getting back to her quickly. This was not happening before 7.1.1. Is this happening to anyone else running R-4 sm? At this point we cannot progress past the first phase of the boss fight despite getting to burn phase consistently previously.

Yeah, this happened to my group earlier today. Extraordinary damage taken group-wide after that Mass Shadow Generator knock back. Also, as I was tanking I noticed the Purple Shadow Mass Circle was being applied way too frequently. I would get the purple circle initially after 4 stacks of Desublimating Shadows, then I’d get the circle soon again after only 1 or two stacks.

Hi, 

Indeed, where only Lady Dominique life reduction was concerned by this patch, new bugs appeared. 

We met yesteday the same issue than you during the bump when Lady did huge dammage despite that we came quickly back to her  contact.  Also, we met another one when by chance we have been able to deal with these huge dammages. During the burn phase, she dropped purple circles to most of the players in the group. 

So, they tried to fix that operation to make it more affordable by most of the groups and now that's even worst.  That operation is not farmed at all and I believe that it will not since Bioware is patching everything in the wrong way. 

They must communicate quickly as the community has been decreasing since that new extension quicker than what was been observed during the last few months/years...

7.1.1 was supposed to make this boss easier. Instead multiple unlisted changes were made or bugs appeared that make this fight impossible to complete.

1. Lady Dominique casts Force Blast repeatedly after Incite knockback despite getting back to boss quickly after the scripted knockback and basically wipes the raid (change not mentioned in Patch Notes)

2. Purple circle stack build more frequently (change not mentioned in Patch Notes)

3. Sonic Rebounder no longer reflects purple circle damage (change not mentioned in Patch Notes)

Instead of making the fight easier with the 5% health reduction of the boss, the fight is now impossible to clear in SM, in fact it is impossible to get past the first scripted knockback (Incite) in Phase 1 of the fight.

Le 19/10/2022 à 20:51, Bar-Da-Voya a dit :

7.1.1 was supposed to make this boss easier. Instead multiple unlisted changes were made or bugs appeared that make this fight impossible to complete.

1. Lady Dominique casts Force Blast repeatedly after Incite knockback despite getting back to boss quickly after the scripted knockback and basically wipes the raid (change not mentioned in Patch Notes)

2. Purple circle stack build more frequently (change not mentioned in Patch Notes)

3. Sonic Rebounder no longer reflects purple circle damage (change not mentioned in Patch Notes)

Instead of making the fight easier with the 5% health reduction of the boss, the fight is now impossible to clear in SM, in fact it is impossible to get past the first scripted knockback (Incite) in Phase 1 of the fight.

All of this also happens in Veteran Mode.

As part of a team which is progressing this boss in VM, it has become virtually impossible to progress on this encounter. This is quite annoying, as we have to scale back and hopefully wait for a fix before resuming progress.

Changes 2&3 may be intended and can actually be part of the strat, but there is no way the first one is intended...

Edited by JetfireTheBrave