Hidden Alacrity Cap and Other.

ScubaStravo

First, I would like to address the cap to alacrity in player vs player warzones. After weeks and weeks playing wz's I've become very accustomed to my characters playstyle and rotation therefore any slight deviation/changes towards gear setup in terms of stats is very noticeable to the millisecond. Second, am aware of the current gear score bolstering and how that would affect stat in and out of wz's so please take that that into consideration in my discussion going forward. That said, using my operative I've made sure my total average item rating/gear score be 328 so to not be affected by the gear score bolster. Utilizing, modable gear and augments I have managed to obtain 5571 alacrity and around 1690 crit.  Now analyzing the information under the tech section in the character details menu, outside PVP/wz's that 5571 alacrity equates to approximately 20.65% alacrity. In wz's that same (unaffected by bolster) 5571 alacrity equates to 15.65% alacrity. Therefore, a loss of 5% alacrity which I am very certain was not the case a week ago as I've noticed this change to my playstyle i.e. missing rotational Q's. In all sacrificing most of my crit for alacrity should be fine in saying that I am wondering as to why there is a flat 5% reduction in my alacrity. I am led to believe this has been a hidden unofficial alacrity nerf since it was not there before. To be honest I'm tired of getting used to a class/playstyle/setup only for the devs to change things again, there's no consistency or reliability its tiering. I'll be likely to stop playing because there's no point of finally enjoying something to have it changed every update or unofficial change. To add to this, this upcoming 7.1.1 comes with more additional nerfs/changes, every major update the operative class continually gets worked on. I didn't believe in shadow (hidden) nerfs but after my investigation and countless 1000hrs playing 1 class to its extreme I definitely believe this is the case... 

I am sure this has already been addressed but color crystals stats whether it is crit, mastery, endurance or power etc. have no effect in WZ whatsoever despite 7.1 update claiming augments etc. now working as intended in WZ. Hopefully, this could be addressed soon as I don't see how +41 points would be bad for PvP. 

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Edited by ScubaStravo

On 10/7/2022 at 11:28 AM, Beyrahl said:

Guild buff.

Yep.

OP, don't use that much alacrity. I did run a build for jokes with 0 crit and maxed out alacrity back in 6.x as leth and it was hilarious. I think I had a few games above 10k dps but overall it's just not worth the dps loss.