New Combat Styles

LocoLoqoz

I have two in mind. One for Tech Combat Styles and the other for Force users

Tech Combat Style - Exile

Former Force user who had their connection to the force severed. They now rely on Tech and gear to compensate for their loss of force powers. 
Main weapon: Shoto saber and Vibroblades
Offhand: Hold out Blaster (similar to the scoundrel shotgun)

Force Combat Style - Grey

Neither Light nor Dark. These Force user have found balance within themselves and learned that there is only the force. 
Main Weapon: Lightsaber
Off hand: Shotosaber (similar to the operative's vibroblade)

For the Exile I feel there needs to be a Vibroblade tech combat style. it would be a call back to the KOTOR II and how they talked about having connection the force severed. The Grey I spent time thinking how it would that set it self apart from the rest of the force user styles. And found myself thinking about Cal Kestis from Jedi Fallen order. His lightsaber and it style of combat. How he can detach the saber on the other end and throw it like boomerang. YES PLEASE! can we have that. plus giving the Grey access to both dark side and light side attacks would also be a bonus. Also make both ideas the first Tank, DMG and Healer for it's subclass. 

What do you guys think?

Edited by LocoLoqoz
Grammar Corrections
  • Like 1

For tech, I think an Echani or unarmed would be good, to compliment the Valor abilities. Maybe even use knuckle or other small glovelike items for the weapon slots. We could also use techblade/vibrosword, dualblade, and dual wield melee styles for tech classes.

On the force side, I can't really think of much, unless we start inventing lightaxe, lightwhip, lightclaw, etc. Light-toed boots, anyone?

Also if they use any kind of animation for using a vibroblade or shoto saber. use the Jugg combat style animations. The Jedi Guardian makes me worried the way they run holding it. Like as if they are gonna trip and fall and cut themselves in half

Edited by LocoLoqoz