Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Poisoned

MidnightTrooper

I was in the republic fleet when there was a group of characters hitting people with poison grenades & just constantly. I can not do anything because a green gas keeps causing my character to bend over in pain. Even if I run away from those doing it, the poison gas does not stop. I cant figure out how to stop it. My character is not losing any health, but it very annoying. I logged out & came back thirty minutes later, & it is still happening.

Do people not play the game any more? Why just stand there in the fleet annoying anyone that is coming through, for hours on end? Get a life!

Does anyone know how to stop this other than leaving the feet?

It's probably from the rakghoul event. You can go to any medical droid and buy a vaccine to be immune to it, but the vaccine wears off after 12 hours or if your character dies. Buy a few (5-10), and you should be good. Players do this because Bioware put in an achievement for infecting people with the rakghoul virus. It requires quite a lot of infections like 500 or maybe 1000, so players love to go to populated areas like fleet to get the achievement done faster. Edited by ThanderSnB

Unfortunately, the Rakghoul plague is working as intended. You can avoid all of the sickness and stuff by buying a vaccine from a medical droid for just 2500 credits.

Just wait for what I call snowball season. If the plague bothers you, the snowballs will be intolerable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.