Gear for Operations?

I'm wanting to start doing operations but before I jump in I want to know what I'm getting into. I have half 326 Green conquest gear and half 328 Purple PVP gear with 2 330 Legendary Implants, Is this enough or do i need to gear up more? if so is it at least good enough for Master Mode Flashpoints?

Any info is very much apricated.

I'm wanting to start doing operations but before I jump in I want to know what I'm getting into. I have half 326 Green conquest gear and half 328 Purple PVP gear with 2 330 Legendary Implants, Is this enough or do i need to gear up more? if so is it at least good enough for Master Mode Flashpoints?

Any info is very much apricated.

It's enough for all SM ops (except R-4) and for most HM ops too if you know how to play your class. It's also good enough for most MM flashpoints, but I wouldn't want to get into Ruins of Nul without optimized stats at least. We did clear it in MM with a lot worse gear (320-322 to be precise), but all the players in the group were nim players. We wiped quite a lot, but part of that was not knowing the mechanics yet. I definitely wouldn't want to do it again without proper gear.

It's enough for all SM ops (except R-4) and for most HM ops too if you know how to play your class. It's also good enough for most MM flashpoints, but I wouldn't want to get into Ruins of Nul without optimized stats at least. We did clear it in MM with a lot worse gear (320-322 to be precise), but all the players in the group were nim players. We wiped quite a lot, but part of that was not knowing the mechanics yet. I definitely wouldn't want to do it again without proper gear.

Thank you very much