Endless loading and dead player in operation group

Drussy

Since 7.0 is out, players (on french server) are randomly stucked in loading when going in or out from operations (when using the button above map, I think it doesn't stuck when leaving through a portal like after Brontes fight). The only way to end it is to restart the game.

Also, when we all die in an operation encounter, players randomly appear dead to others in group frame at respawn, what prevents heals from healing them as they're not considered alive. We have not found any solution to resolve this, even going out and in the operation, disband and regroup etc. I mean it works but we should do it every time we die, what is not a viable solution.

I don't see those in known issues, but I may have missed something

Edited by Drussy

players randomly appear dead to others in group frame at respawn, what prevents heals from healing them as they're not considered alive. We have not found any solution to resolve this, even going out and in the operation, disband and regroup etc. I mean it works but we should do it every time we die, what is not a viable solution.

I don't see those in known issues, but I may have missed something

if that Player dies and gets rezzed it should make them appear alive, but maybe they'll appear dead for someone else or even the same Person yet again, so keep rezzing them until they are alive for all Healers and live with them being dead for DPS / Tanks if it's especially bad, that should be a bit faster then leaving the Instance (that usually involves crashing the Game like you said).

It's an extremely annoying Bug.