Veiled threats bugged

Picklejark

I have the same issue, submitted a ticket and got a generic response to reset phase, reset mission, check game files etc. Ofc none of it helped. I submitted another ticket, waiting for response atm Edited by ExaltedOrb

I have the same issue, submitted a ticket and got a generic response to reset phase, reset mission, check game files etc. Ofc none of it helped. I submitted another ticket, waiting for response atm

Please let us know if you get a helpful response. I tried all these things and some more, but to no avail. I think, ultimately support has to progress the quest manually.

Edited by DerMuellerHans

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Thanks for the reports regarding the Daily Manaan Mission "Veiled Threats".

I've transferred the information to our team who's currently looking into it. For visibility, I am adding it to the known issues list:

• The conversation with Commander Qrukk in the Daily Manaan Mission "Veiled Threats" is not starting for SOME Inquisitors, preventing them from completing this mission.

Please let us know if you get a helpful response. I tried all these things and some more, but to no avail. I think, ultimately support has to progress the quest manually.

I got a response saying that they've escalated the issue to the dev team, as CommunityTeam said above.

Bugged for some Inquisitors? Well put me in the category of buggy Inquisitors. Hopefully this is addressed soon as my only 2 lvl 80 characters are Inquisitors...

...ignore my sig line, haven't updated it in years

Edited by Barleron

Same thing here. I have the quest but no launch button. I go to Mannan, but I’m just there hanging out in the day time Manaan. Been like that for two days. Please fix this bug so I can get to the daily’s. This is on my BH by the way.

Had no problem playing it with my Inquisitor BUT in the final conversation section he referred to my Darth Nox as "Lord Wrath"

Were you using a traditional warrior spec? I'm just curious.

My main is an Inq and I didn't have any problems.

Hi folks,

Thanks for the reports regarding the Daily Manaan Mission "Veiled Threats".

I've transferred the information to our team who's currently looking into it. For visibility, I am adding it to the known issues list:

• The conversation with Commander Qrukk in the Daily Manaan Mission "Veiled Threats" is not starting for SOME Inquisitors, preventing them from completing this mission.

Not the same mission, but getting stuck in the progression of the story on Manaan.

When I return to Commander Qrukk after fnding the second encrypted transmission, Qrukk gives me one line of dialogue, I respond, then cutscene just hangs. Nothing happens.

This has happened to 3 characters so far (operative, assassin, powertech). Below are the things I have tried to troubleshoot

1) all 3 choice responses - cutscene continues to hang

2) reset mission (have to scan 5 datapads, infiltrate command center, etc.) - cutscene hangs at the same spot

3) reset, quit SWTOR entirely, relog

I didn't have anything highlighted on Manaan, either. I used my starship to travel to Manaan and traveled to the Invasion Zone. Regular Manaan on the map says it is limited to level 55. Invasion Zone is labeled level

75-80,

Edited by Chaosmode

for some reason the quest for manaan daily area called Veiled threats starts 1 sec later convo ends and yes i did the digging deeper story but this is totally bugged

If you hit Shift M and open your galaxy map he's in a different part of Manaan. Hopefully that helps a bit.

If you hit Shift M and open your galaxy map he's in a different part of Manaan. Hopefully that helps a bit.

That's not the issue. Inquisitors talk to the Commander dude and the cutscene starts and then it immediately stops. You literally cannot advance the Manaan 1-off daily storyline.

Qruuk still bugged, can't do the veiled threats story mission. However, either I missed it last week or its been fixed, but I can do the daily manaan missions acquired at the mission board in a separate room from Qruuk. To the extent I missed this and got cranky last week, sorry. But, would still be nice to see whatever story piece is associated with these dailies.