Game Update 7.1 Known Issues

CommunityTeam

7 minutes ago, Bar-Da-Voya said:

Not sure why this thread was no longer stickied as many of these bugs still are not fixed.

i was thinking the same thing , even though  @CommunityTeam  posted the NEW more recent list: https://forums.swtor.com/topic/925417-game-update-711-known-issues  ... it's  *locked* .

So it would sure be nice  if  both threads could be linked/connected somehow. :hope_06:

• Like 1

The least they could do is to acknowledge the feedback of the gamers on that R4 collection bug thread. @CommunityTeam give a life sign to prove that what people do is not only a drop in the ocean.  We need to know that you take care of these issues and not only solving cosmetic issues!! 

Edited by Van-Fanel

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, HollyUSEC said:

Are subtitles available for either Disorder, or any of the other, cinematics?

No, at least not directly from BioWare within SWTOR game  ( sorry, i misunderstood what you were asking earlier when i replied to your other post in other section)  .  However,  you might enjoy this related thread from 2020: https://forums.swtor.com/topic/896753-transcripts-for-returnhopedeceivedsacrificebetrayed-cinematics/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/2/2022 at 11:36 AM, CommunityTeam said:

The team is investigating why Companions are underperforming in level synced content.

Any update on this one. There are a number of missions later in the game (KOTFE and beyond) that are not completable with some classes due to low DPS for the class combined with low DPS from the companion (healer character/DPS companion for instance). Most healer companion/DPS character combos are alright as long as you have overlevelled/overgeared the content. On level even these can be tricky to complete.