Game Update 7.1 Known Issues

CommunityTeam

Manaan Mission: A Conservative Proposal

ERROR: Qrukk uses the term "Lord Wrath" for players instead of distinguishing those that are "The Hand of the Empire"

Pretty sure you've received this report previously, simply posting to note that it still persists and has not been fixed as of this post in 7.1a patch.

BUG

One of Commander Qrukks "Rewards" - Kolto Injector or Special Grenade shows blank and is unselectible during and after completing "A Conservative Proposal" (Player Character Inquisitor: Darkness Assassin) but shows the Plasma Probe

armor section under collections is broken.

some sets are missing entirely and some are there but with no pictures and unable to copy to inventory.

some example jedi knight revan (missing entirely), canderous ordo (can't copy, requires level ipp.mtx.season6.shae_vizla.chest), saul karath (can't copy, requires level -2305805324866575019) and so on

(i have bought over 2000e so i can't remember all of them)

I deconstructed a piece of equipment with a rating of 330 rakata.

Zeek is not for sale: Advanced Nimble and Adept Enhancement

Zeek's Deconstruction: 330 Artifact

Completing this Mission will allow the player to purchase (each costs 200,000 credits)

Advanced Initiative Enhancement 96

Advanced Nimble Enhancement 96

Advanced Adept Enhancement 96

Advanced Vigilant Enhancement 96

Advanced Steadfast Enhancement 96

I just came back to this game after quite a few years. Is this game compatible with HDR and Nvidia G-SYNC monitors (not freesync or "g-sync compatible", but actual G-SYNC monitors)? I've tried running compatibility with all sorts of different Windows versions, I've run it with administrator settings, I've turned off all the graphics, and I've ramped them all up to ultra, but I still see a constant flickering. It's a very fast flash like the environment texture brightness is switching way up then down again. I've set it to application settings preferred in Nvidia settings, and also for it to override. I haven't tried manually changing the UI scale, but I'm unsure how to do that. I think that's the only thing I haven't tried at this point. Any ideas?

Windows 11 Pro

MB: Gigabyte Aorus z690 Pro

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 Xtreme Waterforce WB 12G

CPU: Intel Core i5 12600K

RAM: Corsair Dominator 5600 32G

(ENDLESS LOADING SCREEN

Players can encounter an endless loading screen when logging into the game the first time after an account status change (i.e. F2P to Subscriber or Subscriber to Preferred).

The team is currently looking into this bug. In the meantime, to pass this endless loading screen, players need to close the game with ALT+F4 and launch it again.)

Want to mention this:

It should have also including constant asking to agree to terms and conditions screens as well.

I fix this by deleting DiskCacheArena file in the hidden files now game loads quicker and i do not get terms and conditions screens every time i load the game everyday still a bit slow where swapping planets using heroic moment icons.:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
When upgrading legendary implant my stats in Character sheet raise to proper numbers then when i log out and log back in they drop 2-3k lower example my true numbers should be 27k almost 28k damage but my numbers have droped to 25k almost 26k i am currently having this issue along with two other guild mates

When I log in get a verifying screen for 3 minutes. (Clueless function as a SHA check should not take 3 minutes!! :rak_02: )

When I change my LoadingScreen.jpg picture and forget to put it back when I close the game, I get a WOOPIN HORRID 30 minutes :mad: REPAIR the next day!

(I like SHA 388 checks, but it should exclude the LoadingScreen.jpg folder Si Vout Plain :D )

• Like 1

Since med packs and shield adrenals give the same stat on every level on every planet, and you guys refuse to fix this, and I like selling these, and the players not knowing every lvl item gives the same boost on every planet....

...why not make ONE level-less version of these to make clear we got one level of these anyway? Where only the amount of mats or the level of the mats make sure you get a greater bunch when crafting.

Right now when we use higher mats we get a version that gives the same boost.

So increasing the amount you make with higher level mats that give an item with the same boost anyway makes sence, non? :rak_03:

One fix that seems to have been made, at least when my jedi consular just did Null Flashpoint (story).

The companion isn't dying on the stairs.

I'll have to see if this holds true on the imperial side, when my next character is ready for it (it will be awhile, he's still at the Chiss flashpoint in the story).

;)

• 4 weeks later...

All Classes/spec / skill trees are supposed to be "Mirrored" However... All Jug Specs get Force Choke at level 27 , The same skill for Guardians Force Stasis is not given until Level 35. This is a very unfair advantage to Jugs over Guardians esp in lowbie pvp.

Edited by Fatmannnnn

1 minute ago, AdsAillard said:

Mek-sha Sightseer Achievement cannot be completed as item needed in Slugfall Harbor for the "Visit Hutt End's Pier" step was removed when R4 entrance was placed.

... I just want my cheevos, man. 😭

It's not gone. They moved it a bit down the dock. Go forth and get your achievement! :)
https://forums.swtor.com/topic/921742-mek-sha-sightseer-amp-master-of-mek-sha-achievements-bugged-due-to-r-4-anomaly-entrance/

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Crystal_Mind said:

It's not gone. They moved it a bit down the dock. Go forth and get your achievement! :)
https://forums.swtor.com/topic/921742-mek-sha-sightseer-amp-master-of-mek-sha-achievements-bugged-due-to-r-4-anomaly-entrance/

swear I checked this thread right before the forums were moved and somehow missed this?! 😭

But my expectations are already low rn as my team worked hard for "It's a Bold Move, Cotton", have the logs to prove requirements were reached, didn't get it granted and Costumer Service was their usual helpful self  "ah, yeah, write a bug report and try again" 😡

On 9/30/2022 at 3:25 PM, AdsAillard said:

swear I checked this thread right before the forums were moved and somehow missed this?! 😭

But my expectations are already low rn as my team worked hard for "It's a Bold Move, Cotton", have the logs to prove requirements were reached, didn't get it granted and Costumer Service was their usual helpful self  "ah, yeah, write a bug report and try again" 😡

So on your “Bold Move Cotton” issue, my suggestion would be to be persistent with customer service. Have everyone in the group submit a ticket and see if anyone gets help. 

We had a similar issue with 16 Player HM Monolith back in 6.0, had screenshots, videos, names, and legacies. 16 of us put in tickets and only 1 person got a service rep willing to review the video and grant the achievements. Once they were settled, the other 15 of us resubmitted tickets asking for that service rep by name and he got the rest of us sorted. 

Buggy Turrets - Was on Alderaan leveling a toon on Republic side, and just in 2 locations Anti-personnel Turrets were having problems. 1 in the Panteer cave just shaking up and down and on the Ward Post Hurne, there was one floating toon height in the rear behind/side of the tent. I clipped these in my stream if needed....

On 10/9/2022 at 6:45 AM, Jacobise said:

So on your “Bold Move Cotton” issue, my suggestion would be to be persistent with customer service. Have everyone in the group submit a ticket and see if anyone gets help. 

We had a similar issue with 16 Player HM Monolith back in 6.0, had screenshots, videos, names, and legacies. 16 of us put in tickets and only 1 person got a service rep willing to review the video and grant the achievements. Once they were settled, the other 15 of us resubmitted tickets asking for that service rep by name and he got the rest of us sorted. 

Yeah, we had 4 or 5 people who were to get the achievement that day, and all submitted tickets and nobody got a positive reply. 

Also, it's highly disrespectful the way customer service says "just try again" as if it wasn't a time-consuming complex achievement to get, you know? x.x

On 8/2/2022 at 9:36 AM, CommunityTeam said:

UNDER INVESTIGATION

• [*]Mobs can get under the map without dying during the Lady Dominique encounter in R-4 Anomaly Operation.

Excuse me  @CommunityTeam  , but could you please make sure the Devs (coders) are also tracking  THIS  'R-4'  thread:  https://forums.swtor.com/topic/924517-r-4-anomaly-bug-collection/#comment-9723514  ...and then update your OP here in 'Known Issues' accordingly?  :ph_thank_you:

• Like 1