7.1 Game Update Livestream

JackieKo

I think my heart sank when I saw they are reducing the damage of Shatter Burst and Branding Burst by 50%... The one thing that was making playing a DPS Juggernaught and Guardian fun with this new patch. Hopefully it still is after the patch and I don't notice any difference. When it takes a long time to kill mobs it ruins the enjoyment. Elder Scrolls Online sorted this and the game is much more fun. I get why your doing it, because they can kill a mob faster than Marauders and Sentinels with two sabers... So.. the answer is.. Give Marauders and Sentinels a new AOE mod that makes them better at taking on groups with their two sabers. For having two sabers they don't feel like they do great group damage at all.

I think my heart sank when I saw they are reducing the damage of Shatter Burst and Branding Burst by 50%... The one thing that was making playing a DPS Juggernaught and Guardian fun with this new patch. Hopefully it still is after the patch and I don't notice any difference. When it takes a long time to kill mobs it ruins the enjoyment. Elder Scrolls Online sorted this and the game is much more fun. I get why your doing it, because they can kill a mob faster than Marauders and Sentinels with two sabers... So.. the answer is.. Give Marauders and Sentinels a new AOE mod that makes them better at taking on groups with their two sabers. For having two sabers they don't feel like they do great group damage at all.

So, it's not enough mara and sentinel are OP for single target damage already, you want them to be OP for aoe also? :confused:

I have a better idea: delete all other classes except marauders from the game. There is no point playing them anyway, if only marauders can kill stuff fast. Right?

Other than that I agree: Branding Burst doesn't need to be nerfed, it really is The Thing what makes the jugg and guardian enjoyable to play. Guardians used to have a lot of enjoyable stuff before 7.0, such as Awe, Saber Reflect, Blade Blitz. Now we constantly have to keep opening the character window to swap between abilities, re-arrange quickbar, kill a few mobs, open character window to choose other abilities, re-arrange quickbar, kill something, open character window, choose abilities, re-arrange quickbar and so on. Yeah, fun is not allowed anymore. Unless you are a marauder.