Changing from Guardian to Juggernaut

Djokaperic

So, I'm dark 5. Where's the option to change from Guardian to Jugg? I saw somewhere that is supposed to be in Combat Style section of the panel but I can't find it.

Its not an "option". You would have been given the opportunity to swap to the dark side mirror during the same cutscene mission where you selected your second combat style. In fact, I'm pretty sure the game made me go through that choice first before I was able to select a second combat style. It's the cinematic cutscene shown

If you've already completed that mission by selecting your second combat style, then you missed your chance.

You are only offered to change your PRIMARY style to the mirror style based on alignment. In other words, you should have been offered to change your Guardian style to juggernaut for your primary style.

For your secondary style you can choose any (although I'm not sure whether this is dependent on your legacy. I have had DS5 and LS5 characters for a very long time).

So, I have a LS 5 Sith Sorcerer who was offered to switch his primary to Sage. I was - no way, I like casting lightning bolts thanks. But, I did choose Jedi Shadow for his secondary.

Likewise, I have a LS5 Jedi Sentinel that kept her sentinel as primary style (wasn't offered to change for primary) but chose sith marauder for her secondary, and mostly uses that style.

Non-force users aren't offered to change their primary, only add a secondary.

Not sure how it works for non-subscribers who can only have 1 style.