[HD] Dimach's Random PvP (Clips & Commentary) [Heals/DPS]

dimach

Newest Videos will be placed at the top of each section!!

Dimach (Republic) @ Anchorhead - PvP - Level 50 Sage (Valor Rank 60)

Please feel free to post any questions and comments in this thread or PM me. I always respond to criticism and anything you might need help with. Although I'm not an expert I can try to get you in the right direction :)

A lot of my content is Raw Footage as people really don't like some types of music and some people like to hear the communication of me and my teammates. If an occasion rises I will make some sort of montage in the future.

My Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/dimachlol

My Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/dimach44

(Each video is titled differently but each will be labeled with a link of what spec I was running just click the spec button!)

Some Videos take time to process so be patient and it will be in 1080p before you know it!

Warzones

- Spec - (Heals)

- Spec - (DPS)

Solo PvP

Group World PvP

Personal Videos (This section is where you request something you want to see just post in the thread!!)

- Spec - (DPS) ~Requested by Fenz~ Edited by dimach

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the spec but why do you like it? Also have you used full TK or Balance yet? If so what did/didn't you like about those? Wouldn't mind a vid with you using 31 points in TK.

Hey fenz, yeah i havnt been able to try the 31 tk yet but ill have a video by wedsnday for u on me playing it, hopefully it goes well.

My computer parts should be in tuesday or wedsnday.

Cool tnx, and a happy new year everybody :D

Thinking of going with this spec: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600hZfoMMdZcrcRsMkr.1

Took the points from mental scarring and put them in pentrating light.

Ok im posting from my ipad lol.

I see what u did to the spec but i still feel that 30% extra crit damage will always be a better choice especially since it works for both force in balance AND all dots.

In the end when u get the gear ur crit will be up there regardless its the extra damage that pays off since its a lesser bursty spec it makes it into a bursty spec with the correct gear.

Thanks for this, enjoyed the movie so keep em coming :)

Quick question regarding your spec, Telekinetic Wave. Does it do good enough damage so its used when you proc presence of mind or its just the best option for that skillpoint?

Edited by megabok

Thanks for this, enjoyed the movie so keep em coming :)

Quick question regarding your spec, Telekinetic Wave. Does it do good enough damage so its used when you proc presence of mind or its just the best option for that skillpoint?

TK is ur 2nd highest hitting spell or sometimes first between force in balance so yeah its a very big essential ability to use ur presence on unless ur versing someone u really cant burst down quick enough u use mind crush first.

@OP Hi Dimach What kind of Keyboard and mouse do you use? Your placement in your skill slots baffles me I could never play like that but you seem to have mastered it. My biggest issue is hitting the right skills at the right times I can never seem to find a comfortable setup.

@OP Hi Dimach What kind of Keyboard and mouse do you use? Your placement in your skill slots baffles me I could never play like that but you seem to have mastered it. My biggest issue is hitting the right skills at the right times I can never seem to find a comfortable setup.

Im currently using a logitech mx518 but u can check all my specs on my twitch @ http://www.twitch.tv/dimachlol

Honestly the mouse i use is pretty simple just two extra mouse buttons and the scrollwheel all i do is do combinations like shift+ or ctrl+ and so forth with my mouse buttons..

But be careful mouse buttons can be decieving sometimes because they are sometimes accidently pushed or hard to push for sme users so get used to it and see how it works out...

Thanks for your support.

I know this may sound like a silly question but how do you get zoomed out like that? Is it because of the resolution or is there an option where you can view further?

Edit: nm found it.

Edited by athx

Where is the full TK video you promised???? Where I say!!!

You know how newegg is they say 3 day shipping and it turns into like 5 day =/ believe me man id have it by now if i could. At least u can play =(

But my parts will be in friday late "newegg says" so my withdrawals are going to continue.

Sry for any delay im really excited to play the new spec.

You know how newegg is they say 3 day shipping and it turns into like 5 day =/ believe me man id have it by now if i could. At least u can play =(

But my parts will be in friday late "newegg says" so my withdrawals are going to continue.

Sry for any delay im really excited to play the new spec.

I am not mad, just very very dissapointed! ;)

Where is the full TK video you promised???? Where I say!!!

If you want I can describe Full TK pvp for you a bit to give you an idea of how it feels, I've been PvPing permanently in my PvE spec with great success.

The difference for full PvE spec and PvP spec TK shouldn't be that big, with the most notable difference being points in Kinetic Collapse. Believe it or not it's still going to play fairly similar to a Balance spec if done right. You're going to want to make sure and get weaken mind on a lot of targets as it stops taps, and should give you psychic projection every 10 seconds. It also makes it so you can turbulence any target nearby if you need to switch fast. Turbulence is great in pvp as it still crits almost 100% of the time despite player defenses and gives you great burst potential, especially if followed up by a tidal force proc you've been saving or a psychic projection.

I find that as TK I excel in stopping taps, running the ball in huttball (10 seconds off force speed cooldown) or rescuing ball runners and setting up for a scoring pass, and in general destroying healers. I let my procs accumulate while casting disturbance on a healer as they laugh at my pitiful dmg, and don't bother to heal, then about 70% I unleash hell on them (WM already up, start with Mind Crush-> Turbulence-> Saved Tidal Force-> Inevitable Psychic Projection proc) and either kill them outright or interrupt their final "oh ****" heal and finish the job. That right there makes me as scary as a stealth burster when it comes to disrupting enemy teams.

The key is again like in balance, to stay mobile. Try to avoid attention and use pillars and platform edges to your advantage for staying hidden in order to be able to cast for longer periods. And lastly don't be afraid to make liberal use of your cooldowns especially mental alacrity on burst phases.

Edited by Khadroth

If you want I can describe Full TK pvp for you a bit to give you an idea of how it feels, I've been PvPing permanently in my PvE spec with great success.

The difference for full PvE spec and PvP spec TK shouldn't be that big, with the most notable difference being points in Kinetic Collapse. Believe it or not it's still going to play fairly similar to a Balance spec if done right. You're going to want to make sure and get weaken mind on a lot of targets as it stops taps, and should give you psychic projection every 10 seconds. It also makes it so you can turbulence any target nearby if you need to switch fast. Turbulence is great in pvp as it still crits almost 100% of the time despite player defenses and gives you great burst potential, especially if followed up by a tidal force proc you've been saving or a psychic projection.

I find that as TK I excel in stopping taps, running the ball in huttball (10 seconds off force speed cooldown) or rescuing ball runners and setting up for a scoring pass, and in general destroying healers. I let my procs accumulate while casting disturbance on a healer as they laugh at my pitiful dmg, and don't bother to heal, then about 70% I unleash hell on them (WM already up, start with Mind Crush-> Turbulence-> Saved Tidal Force-> Inevitable Psychic Projection proc) and either kill them outright or interrupt their final "oh ****" heal and finish the job. That right there makes me as scary as a stealth burster when it comes to disrupting enemy teams.

The key is again like in balance, to stay mobile. Try to avoid attention and use pillars and platform edges to your advantage for staying hidden in order to be able to cast for longer periods. And lastly don't be afraid to make liberal use of your cooldowns especially mental alacrity on burst phases.

Post a video!!!

I use the same spec but I rarely ever use disturbance. The skills you'll probably be using the most is telekinetic throw and weaken mind which sets up your other skills. Because of the way I play. 90% of the games I'm in, I'm top damage overall including both sides. Like someone mentioned, just need to be aware of your surroundings and try not to get caught alone.

I am very interested in seeing some healing spec videos if you happen to have interest in doing those:D

Yeah healing happens to be my main so if anything youll see most of those when im not doing the personal ones.

Btw guys all my parts are coming in pretty soon today so ill take my time making my new rig and hopefully start frapsing as soon as i get out.