czerka crate o matic farm

GeneralGyro

wish me luck im gonna park few level 47s in black hole, going to farm elites for it.

Why level 47s and why Black Hole and why elites? My understanding is it can potentially drop in any level 50+ area from any mob. I've heard of people getting them in Sextion X, Ilum, Oricon, CZ-198 and those were old reports. Some people got them from what used to be level 50 areas (dreadseed) on lower level planets. But I wouldn't count on that still happening with level sync. Just farm all mobs in any level 50+ location and use your highest level characters to speed up the farming.

Why level 47s and why Black Hole and why elites? My understanding is it can potentially drop in any level 50+ area from any mob. I've heard of people getting them in Sextion X, Ilum, Oricon, CZ-198 and those were old reports. Some people got them from what used to be level 50 areas (dreadseed) on lower level planets. But I wouldn't count on that still happening with level sync. Just farm all mobs in any level 50+ location and use your highest level characters to speed up the farming.

but apparently the scaling down affects loot tables, for example if you are 80 and are sync'd down you get stuff for level 80 and the crate wouldnt be in the loot pool

but apparently the scaling down affects loot tables, for example if you are 80 and are sync'd down you get stuff for level 80 and the crate wouldnt be in the loot pool

I think it's still in the loot pool, but it's just as rare a drop, regardless. You can also try the treasure hunting lockboxes (whatever tier it was) and artifact lockboxes.

I think it's still in the loot pool, but it's just as rare a drop, regardless. You can also try the treasure hunting lockboxes (whatever tier it was) and artifact lockboxes.

where do the artifact lockboxes come from, i thought they removed them

ahh, i went to see it i had 300 fleet comms, enough for one. got a companion gift. :mad:

If you play a lot of GSF, you can farm those (fleet comms) pretty fast, but you have to enjoy GSF (which not everybody does). I don't remember what all is available in those, but comp gifts aren't all that exciting. I believe those required level 50 when they came out, and am not sure if any of the loot tables have been updated.

Edited by BRKMSN

There is no such thing as czerka crate-o-matic farm. It's a pipedream. The drop chance is so low you can't reliably farm it. It's like saying you gonna buy lots of lottery tickets as a way to farm the lottery jackpot. You would do yourself a big service, If you just spend your time by earning credits and simply buy the crate from other player. Edited by black_pyros

There is no such thing as czerka crate-o-matic farm. It's a pipedream. It's like saying you gonna buy lots of lottery tickets as a way to farm the lottery jackpot. You would do yourself a big service, If you just spend your time by earning credits and simply buy the crate from other player.

thats the thing, i dont want to buy it. i want to sell it.

thats the thing, i dont want to buy it. i want to sell it.

You still don't understand. You would earn the credits much faster by normally earning them like every other player in the game. You are wasting your time. Enormously. You are farming a lottery jackpot.

You still don't understand. You would earn the credits much faster by normally earning them like every other player in the game. You are wasting your time. Enormously. You are farming a lottery jackpot.

same could be said that if i do this, it might drop on the 100th mob or the 5th mob. and besides its only 3 level 47s. once they hit 51 theyre useless

same could be said that if i do this, it might drop on the 100th mob or the 5th mob. and besides its only 3 level 47s. once they hit 51 theyre useless

You are so misguided I don't even know where to start. It won't drop on 5th mob, it won't drop on the 100th mob either... it likely won't drop on the 100 000 000th mob when you are 100 years old. What 3 levels 47s you are speaking? First, the crate drops from level 50+ mobs only. Second, there are much more than 3 of said mobs in the game... and they are infinite as they respawn.

You are so misguided I don't even know where to start. It won't drop on 5th mob, it won't drop on the 100th mob either... it likely won't drop on the 100 000 000th mob when you are 100 years old. What 3 levels 47s you are speaking? First, the crate drops from level 50+ mobs only. Second, there are much more than 3 of said mobs in the game... and they are infinite as they respawn.

go to black hole at level 47, the mobs there are level 50. kill until i hit 51

go to black hole at level 47, the mobs there are level 50. kill until i hit 51

You can kill level 50+ mob on char of any level that is capable of killing said mobs. You don't have to limit yourself to be lvl 51 max...you can be level 80 just fine. But it's good you limiting yourself like that as you won't waste too much time on this after all.

You clearly don't understand the laws of probability and statistics by wasting time like this. You are trying to play the math and you can't win over math. There is no such thing as a lottery jackpot farm.

Any time wasted on this is better spent by other methods of earning credits. And I won't waste my time any more on this either. GL and have fun.

the youtube video on the weekly Blackhole for farming the crate,,lies,,,I believed it when I was new,,spent a week there stupidly farming the yellow pigs,,,then,,when I gave up trying to ``farm`` a crate,,I got it on a new pub toon low level on Taris killing the dreadseed champion near the WB, my 2nd crate dropped when we got the new companion where we had to kill 75 bugs with him,,,on Tatooine, upper map near the pub base in between the 2 buildings..just like that,poof,,,It drops anywhere anytime..I have seen people with it but when I asked where they got it no one replied.

I got them when I was not looking for them..and recently I got the new version of it,,although the animation is a bit,,meh..

Happy Hunting,,I suggest you find it by,,,not looking for it.

my 2 cents..

these are going for 20b on star forge

Except you can't carry more then 4.2 billion per character, and it's to easy to rip someone off by doing any trade over that mark. Not to mention it would still be easier to make 20 billion doing any other activity in game.

No sane person would do a trade of 4 billion at a time until they get to a selling price like 20 billion. That's just asking the seller to steal all your credits.

Edited by Toraak

Except you can't carry more then 4.2 billion per character, and it's to easy to rip someone off by doing any trade over that mark. Not to mention it would still be easier to make 20 billion doing any other activity in game.

No sane person would do a trade of 4 billion at a time until they get to a selling price like 20 billion. That's just asking the seller to steal all your credits.

well whenever i ask someone about why people are selling an item for over 5b+ , they say it's "trust"

well whenever i ask someone about why people are selling an item for over 5b+ , they say it's "trust"

Then people are far to trusting, and are going to eventually get ripped off by someone. Nobody should buy or sell anything over the character credit cap or they really are risking their credits.

these are going for 20b on star forge

Two pieces of advice.

1- Don't trust. If exchanging for more than 4 bill, then use another item as "currency". Like hipercrates. And please check that they are hipercrates (platinum) and not packs (gold).

2- If you just want the credits, then it is easier to farm them doing other things like crafting. It will be faster to make 20bill profit from crafting than expecting to get the czerka crate o matic.

I have been playing this game since launch, leveled lord knows how many toons and killed countless mons of enemies in the past decade and I have never had that item drop ; ever.

I would love that to get that crate and I wish you well, but you could be better off playing the real life lottery.

I have farmed rare drops in the past and I spent so many months farming that last 4/5 Sith Waistpack in SWG, that it would be hypocritical to not support your decision to give it a go; I hope you get one :cool:

Edited by kirorx

I have been playing this game since launch, leveled lord knows how many toons and killed countless mons of enemies in the past decade and I have never had that item drop ; ever.

I would love that to get that crate and I wish you well, but you could be better off playing the real life lottery.

I have farmed rare drops in the past and I spent so many months farming that last 4/5 Sith Waistpack in SWG, that it would be hypocritical to not support your decision to give it a go; I hope you get one :cool:

thanks a lot.

On the one hand, it's lulzy that so many people are getting mad at OP for being gullible / not understanding probability. OP can do what they want and y'all can die mad about it I guess. :rak_01:

On the other hand, OP's strategy is legitimately a harebrained scheme and I mean that in the nicest way possible. It's like something Wraith Squadron would pretend to do while actually doing something super secret. I love it. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.