First Guild To Level 500

UlaVii

The devs built in a two part throttling system. The first part is that each new guild level requires an increasing amount of guild XP. The second part is that there is a hard limit on how much guild XP a guild can earn each week.

Jedipedia released the original values around the time the system was added:

https://swtorfiles.jedipedia.net/downloads/guild-levels.json

You can see that in the first week you can jump 8 levels. When you reach level 64 that is already reduced to 5 levels. Around level 80-90 you can advance 4-5 levels in a week. When you hit 100 you are limited to 4 each week. By the time you reach level 500 it is throttled down to just 1-2 levels each week.

How do you know your guild is first? The guild I'm in also got 500 this week and is going to be 501 by the end of the week. I don't think we're the only ones. There are some other guilds I think have been around just as long. It doesn't take much to reach the weekly cap (10,000,000). A single player with a lot of free time can do that. Even just a dedicated group of 10 can easily reach it.

How do you know your guild is first? The guild I'm in also got 500 this week and is going to be 501 by the end of the week. I don't think we're the only ones. There are some other guilds I think have been around just as long. It doesn't take much to reach the weekly cap (10,000,000). A single player with a lot of free time can do that. Even just a dedicated group of 10 can easily reach it.

Today is the first day that any guild could reach level 500. All guilds that maxed out the guild XP every week would of started this week with the same score meaning they also needed to score the same amount as each other after the weekly reset to reach 500.

We scored enough points within 2 minutes of the reset to reach the goal. Afterwards we checked the other servers and saw no other guilds who had reached that point level in the conquest listings. It is possible that a guild who did not launch the invasion beat us as they would not of shown up on the leaderboards but they are welcome to say so :)

Edited by UlaVii

Today is the first day that any guild could reach level 500. All guilds that maxed out the guild XP every week would of started this week with the same score meaning they also needed to score the same amount as each other after the weekly reset to reach 500.

We scored enough points within 2 minutes of the reset to reach the goal. Afterwards we checked the other servers and saw no other guilds who had reached that point level in the conquest listings. It is possible that a guild who did not launch the invasion beat us as they would not of shown up on the leaderboards but they are welcome to say so :)

Yeah, I was just pointing out it's hard or impossible to tell which guild got there first, so no guild can really make that claim. It doesn't matter to me which one is first. If yours was, congratulations :)

Being a part of Sanctuary on Star Forge we hit 500 23 minutes after rest, then hit level 501 27 minutes later.

I don’t know what that would be relative to your time…

The servers reset simultaneously. We reached level 500 just over 1 minute after that. We didn't want to take any chances ;)