Server Rankings? Vornskr the worst?

Fuzzytoad

A little while ago, a couple of players on Vornskr were talking about how Vornskr is the lowest-ranked server on the forums according to a bunch of different criteria.

I've been searching all over the forums for this list, mainly because I want to see what categories the servers were being ranked by.

Vornskr's pretty bad, I don't think I've ever seen a worse community of players, but I find it hard to believe that it's the *worst* server..

Does anyone know where this list is or how they were ranked?

I'm pretty sure that, at this point at least, any server based speculation is just that... speculation. Maybe Vornskr is obviously bad, I don't know, but it's probably subjective at this point. If there are some metrics out there though, I agree it would be interesting to see them.

A little while ago, a couple of players on Vornskr were talking about how Vornskr is the lowest-ranked server on the forums according to a bunch of different criteria.

I've been searching all over the forums for this list, mainly because I want to see what categories the servers were being ranked by.

Vornskr's pretty bad, I don't think I've ever seen a worse community of players, but I find it hard to believe that it's the *worst* server..

Does anyone know where this list is or how they were ranked?

Ouch! I play on Vornskr... I don't think it's a bad server. I kind of figured every server has their jerks and elitests but there are still lots of nice folks that play on that server. What makes Vornskr so bad?

What makes Vornskr so bad?

well, for instance: A couple nights ago, on the Imperial Fleet, a young girl with leukemia was talking about how she and her dad play SWTOR and it's one of the few social outlets she has. Almost immediately, a very large portion of the 120 or so players at the fleet began ridiculing her and making fun of her illness.. it was pretty sickening..

At all times of the day I've seen large groups of people on Vornskr prey on people who show any sort of weakness, or give blatantly misleading information for the simplest questions asked, after which they verbally abuse the person who asked after realizing they were given false info.

Regardless, I can't find this supposed Ranking List, so I 'll assume it doesn't exist..

well, for instance: A couple nights ago, on the Imperial Fleet, a young girl with leukemia was talking about how she and her dad play SWTOR and it's one of the few social outlets she has. Almost immediately, a very large portion of the 120 or so players at the fleet began ridiculing her and making fun of her illness.. it was pretty sickening..

At all times of the day I've seen large groups of people on Vornskr prey on people who show any sort of weakness, or give blatantly misleading information for the simplest questions asked, after which they verbally abuse the person who asked after realizing they were given false info.

Regardless, I can't find this supposed Ranking List, so I 'll assume it doesn't exist..

Having an illness of any sort is terrible. I wouldnt wish that on anyone.

Talking about your illness on a public channel might not be the smartest thing to do though. Especially not when you know nothing about the population using the public channels.

I agree that the response she got is sickening, but people really need to learn where and to whom they tell personal stuff.

Well, that is definitely disgusting. No one deserves to have an illness like leukemia, let alone being preyed on because of it... However, I have to agree... That might not be the best information to share in a public channell - I'm sure every server has their share of 13 year old jerks who are full of teenage angst just waiting to take it out on someone.

I really have come across a lot of really nice people on this server though. I think just like in the forums, what you see in general is the vocal minority. The empty cans rattle the most.

• 1 month later...