I am the new credit sink, how not to delete 5 billion credits

illgot

So I logged in today and stepped away from the game. By the time I got back I was in a /tell conversation with 3 people.

I was answering questions, selling an item for a few billion and looking up a bit of information.

I sold my item and answered questions and then looked at my inventory...

I just deleted about 5 billion credits. I accepted a trade of 4 billion credits, then accepted nearly the same amount as the balance for the item without ever depositing what I had in my inventory before or after I accepted the first deposit.

That was at least 5 billion credits I just deleted permanently out of the game :)

Don't be an idiot like me, make sure to never accept more than 4.29 billion credits or the game will permanently delete it and no, customer service can not help you get it back.

Edited by illgot

So I logged in today and stepped away from the game. By the time I got back I was in a /tell conversation with 3 people.

I was answering questions, selling an item for a few billion and looking up a bit of information.

I sold my item and answered questions and then looked at my inventory...

I just deleted about 5 billion credits. I accepted a trade of 4 billion credits, then accepted nearly the same amount as the balance for the item without ever depositing what I had in my inventory before or after I accepted the first deposit.

That was at least 5 billion credits I just deleted permanently out of the game :)

Don't be an idiot like me, make sure to never accept more than 4.29 billion credits or the game will permanently delete it and no, customer service can not help you get it back.

With all the "you are reaching the cap" messages in the game, accepting a trade putting you over the credit cap limit would be useful.