Starting to Come Across Broken Havesting Nodes Again

DWho

• 5 months later...
  • Dev Post

Hi folks,

Thanks for the reports regarding the nodes bug.

To help our team investigate this bug, could you provide us the following information:

• On which server you're playing
  • Screenshots or videos of the bug

Feel free to post those in the thread or send me a PM.

Hi folks,

To help our team investigate this bug, could you provide us the following information:

In case we don't get screenshots, the behavior is, you can see the node on the minimap, but there is no holo-callout above the node when you get to it. There is no tooltip when you hover over it, to show what level it can be harvested. It does highlight as if gatherable, but the cursor does not change to the gathering pointer. This time around, I have only seen them for Slicing nodes, but it appears that others have seen different ones.

I have been experiencing this since the patch that fixed it but it was infrequent. Lately, it's increased in occurrence and Yavin 4 over last weekend seemed to be the worst. I play on Starforge server and am based in EST. The way it appears for me, the node shows on the map but when you find it on the ground, there's no icon over it showing you can harvest it. When you hover over the node, it tells you what's required to harvest but you cannot interact with it. Edited by zhanaili

I have been experiencing this since the patch that fixed it but it was infrequent. Lately, it's increased in occurrence and Yavin 4 over last weekend seemed to be the worst. I play on Starforge server and am based in EST. The way it appears for me, the node shows on the map but when you find it on the ground, there's no icon over it showing you can harvest it. When you hover over the node, it tells you what's required to harvest but you cannot interact with it.

That's been my experience too. Right after the fix, I encountered these very infrequently. It has been getting worse lately. It seems to be best right after reset but gets worse through the week with the weekend and Monday being bad. Whether that is because more players are on harvesting nodes or it is a cumulative issue throughout the week, I can't be sure. The ones I reported above were all on Star Forge (though I play significantly less on the other servers).

Hi folks,

First one this week. On Taris at the arrival point for the Knight Fall heroic transport. In my experience, this one is almost always bugged. Possibly because it is at the arrival point and easy to harvest by anyone running the heroic.

Server is Star Forge

https://imgur.com/a/gsNAYd0

Edit: This one still bugged/rebugged on 31Aug2022

Edited by DWho

Hi folks,

Reposting this one since it apparently got deleted for some reason

It is on Coruscant in the Works Sector

https://imgur.com/a/SpkNUW3

Server = Star Forge

• 1 month later...

Three more un-harvestable slicing nodes in and around Castle Alde on Alderaan.

Server: Star Forge, Instance 1, approximately 9 am Central

Same as before, they show up on the map and glow blue when hovered over but cannot be harvested.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Bringing this one back up as it is still happening. All the same places as noted previously. It's mostly slicing nodes but other nearby nodes are also sometimes impacted (Archaeology, Biochem, and Scavenging). If the issue with fixing the slicing nodes is one of credit boxes, change the slicing nodes to drop slicing mats instead (or even randomly Slicing, Treasure Hunting, Diplomacy, and Underworld Trading mats).

• 8 months later...