The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please dont remove maddness from pvp again

timovdt

What are you basing this on? are there any changes to pts madness than what is live currently? I do find madness fun atm on live, first time in YEARS that I didnt melt instantly in solo ranked last night. Won 4 out of 5 matches and even clutched a 1 v2 versus a merc and a scoundrel that were at full and 50% health when my last teammate died. 7.0 madness finally feels good, pre 7.0 if you went into solo ranked as madness you had a good chance of being stunlocked and globaled within first minute

they changed the deathmark self heals so it can only occur every 3 seconds, but that's it.

edit: they also removed the auto crit from your next attack after using zen/berserk as fury/concentration.

Edited by meddani

• 2 weeks later...
What are you basing this on? are there any changes to pts madness than what is live currently? I do find madness fun atm on live, first time in YEARS that I didnt melt instantly in solo ranked last night. Won 4 out of 5 matches and even clutched a 1 v2 versus a merc and a scoundrel that were at full and 50% health when my last teammate died. 7.0 madness finally feels good, pre 7.0 if you went into solo ranked as madness you had a good chance of being stunlocked and globaled within first minute

as the post below said they are nerfing the one skill that makes what you say you like about madness now to the point it will be once again the weakest class in pvp since you can only heal for 1 % of your hp once every 3 seconds making that talent so bad they could just aswell remove it give us one less on the row and it would not change anything, the level of this nerf is like removing every dash on all mele and all ranged can cast while moving with a 80% slow active at all times on the mele is utterly insane this is even a possibilty

as the post below said they are nerfing the one skill that makes what you say you like about madness now to the point it will be once again the weakest class in pvp since you can only heal for 1 % of your hp once every 3 seconds making that talent so bad they could just aswell remove it give us one less on the row and it would not change anything, the level of this nerf is like removing every dash on all mele and all ranged can cast while moving with a 80% slow active at all times on the mele is utterly insane this is even a possibilty

Interesting of you to say this because they aren't making any gameplay changes to madness. The 3 second rate limit is already in the game, it's just not labeled. The change they're making is just to tell you about it and you're suffering from full placebo effect. While I was worried when they first put it in, the spec has turned out to be quite alright just swapping to unrelenting affliction or even using the gimped dot heal.