PLEASE fix my tacticals!

Decidion

My Jedi Shadow turned Assassin is at a significant disadvantage, as his tacticals DO NOT WORK. This is a Shadow that changed his primary combat style to Assassin, yet even in Deception spec, the tacticals still reference SHADOW abilities and you can easily see a tactical (like the double cloak tactical) that does not work when you equip it.

I'm sure this is a small % of the player population, but this is a game breaker for us in this situation.

Multiple bug reports have been submitted, and they aren't even acknowledging this problem exists. AND they are asking us to test a new Ops Boss....What the Flip?

This expac has been the buggiest, worthless garbage I have ever experienced in over 30 years of online game play. Conquest requirements doubled, rewards halved and the available content gutted and buggily mismatched.

Why? Why? Who asked for this? Why not spend time giving us real content and fixing aggravating bugs and problems instead of conveniently forgetting about those old bugs and introducing a ton more?

LOL... if they dont fix this trash, there wont be enough around to even form an ops group when they release this new ops. Certainly I won't.