Solo story Crisis on Umbara is bugged and incompletable, you can't finish Zildrog.

Yeah, don't know how BioWare managed to mess this up, but its impossible to complete crisis of umbara solo because after the first boss, the two invincible god turrets above you auto aggro onto Theron Shan who can't stealth and automatically aggros the turrets, who will never lose aggro after the first boss fight.

What even gives? I mean I hate the Zildrog storyline, it's poorly written and executed, but I pretty much am now forced to skip it unless someone has a fix, and I mainly just wanna experience Zash as an inquisitor and the Lana scene after. Like yeah, if there's no fix I'm just going to move onto Ossus, but I've tried resetting the flashpoint, doing it in a group, I've tried death resetting, /stucking, everything.

Drop a horrid expansion and break everything else.

This doesn't even mention the purifier droids being impossible in the Iokath chapter in KOTET, the Guardian Droid boss fight on Iokath being bugged and soft locking, the Onslaught FP not working, the Nathema Conspiracy getting soft locked, the Ruins of Nul not working either, OR me getting locked out of the new damn expansion on the pub side because I walked off the edge now all the doors are locked.

How is this even possible?

Edited by Tungstenses

• 11 months later...

Discovered this post today when I encountered the *exact same problem almost a full year later*.  Unbelievable that this garbage is still broken...Especially for something that would literally lock your progress on the story, forcing you to skip over the entire rest of the Iokath/traitor storyline to start Ossus.

I *did* ultimately find a way to cheese this though.  If your character has access to a speed boost (not rocket boost as that will affect Theron as well), go to the very back of the train, the furthest you can get from the turrets to get Theron into the corner.  Then run forward and use your speed boost to reach and trigger the door before Theron makes it far enough to aggro the turrets and get you stuck in combat.

I was able to cheese it on Assassin with Force Speed.

Bioware...it is literally so stupid that I had to do this to get past what would otherwise be a lock on story content that's existed since 2017.  It's ridiculous and it's unacceptable.

p.s. you owe me 80k credits for repairs....

I think the issue here is that those two turrets aren't supposed to be attacked, and they have a stealth detect.  Stealth detect often detects players beyond the usual 10ish meter detection range.  If you just drop down the trap door without being in stealth you should be fine.

If you want to argue its dumb for the turrets to be basically unkillable, or for stealth detect to work like that, fine, but this sort of thing does show up pretty often in the game.

• Like 1