Secondary Combat Style....

Jarbarian

Please...

Even better just allow subs to pay the respec dude in the fleet to reset it so you can choose a new one any time you feel like so. The restriction of just being able to pick one second class and have it permanently bound to you its not exactly supporting the premise of giving players more customization liberty.

Please...

Even better just allow subs to pay the respec dude in the fleet to reset it so you can choose a new one any time you feel like so. The restriction of just being able to pick one second class and have it permanently bound to you its not exactly supporting the premise of giving players more customization liberty.

-------------------------------

Agreed! I had just clicked on "Launch" for 2nd combat quest on a Commando alt, when I had to leave computer as it was loading. When I came back, I forgot I was on my Commando, thought I was on my Gunslinger, which I was planning to add Scoundrel. I added Scoundrel to my commando, darnit. When it sent me to fleet, I realized I was on the wrong alt. My gunslinger and commando wear the same armor, so there was no immediate visual clue I was on the wrong alt.

As for it not being explained very well, I cannot fathom how they can change the wording to make it any clearer. When on my gunslinger, they showed me a list of specs I can choose from. Choose spec, confirm, Confirm, CONFIRM, done. Admittedly I was briefly confused on my Jedi Knight when it asked if I wanted to change my "Primary", which I do not recall reading anywhere that changing primary was an option. I clicked NO, then it took me to 2nd combat.

Edited by profhermit

Need an option to reset your secondary combat style if you didn't understand how it worked (and in game, it isn't explained very well).

"Make it so..."

This is just *1* reason we need to be able to change our 2nd style. (And I 100% agree. I didn't really understand it, either.)

There are other reasons, though. One is that I know some people who chose one and then realized a different style would be better or more fun. Another bummer is that when balance and mechanics changes come, that 2nd style might no longer be fun or good, but we're still cornholed into it. So dumb. So dumb...

Yes, please. Just poked my head into 7.0 and already managed to mess up one character by picking the wrong secondary.

Now you could argue that's my own fault and nobody owes me a free do-over, but I'm amazed that I can't even pay for a do-over. Do you now want me to buy coins or something?! :eek: