In all the negativity, I have to say - thanks for shared tagging

Pricia

Does help to an extent, yes.

Doesn't help with blue clickies, which in a way was kind of funny the other day, I felt like one of those people stuck holding the door open for people on pub-side Taris on that one heroic where you have to click on the various piles of missiles. There I was, next-to-last pile, and player after player was coming up to click on it, and I waited, and while waiting sent my companion in over and over to help with the last mob everyone was fighting. Hilarious. Finally the line died down and I finished for myself.

Edited by xordevoreaux

It's made heroics way more fun.

Wanted to say the same thing myself, made a couple of Taris Heroics actually doable without swearing the other day for the first time in ages. It is one change I am happy to see, still ruminating on the rest...

There I was, next-to-last pile

I was in the same boat yesterday :D

Does help to an extent, yes.

Doesn't help with blue clickies, which in a way was kind of funny the other day, I felt like one of those people stuck holding the door open for people on pub-side Taris on that one heroic where you have to click on the various piles of missiles. There I was, next-to-last pile, and player after player was coming up to click on it, and I waited, and while waiting sent my companion in over and over to help with the last mob everyone was fighting. Hilarious. Finally the line died down and I finished for myself.

Actually tried to click on that one while it was going to see if I could get credit while someone else was killing him, but nope.

And yes, made another thread to complain about clickies. Again. I feel it's all I was doing on the PTS forums...

Still very bugging on republic Alderaan “Proof of Treason.”

Also, shared tagging only does so much if the respawn timer on black sun for “Face Merchants” is 5 minutes.

Thanks for this first iteration, still needs work.

Proof of treason I don't even bother with if there's someone there. It needs to be completely redone.

Also someone helped me with Saving Face and I got no credit. Couldn't even reset the mission. Was stuck on killing the slaves. Very annoying.

Valen korik is finally fast to do. You get credit without group and also it respawns fast if you just missed it.

But the ones that requires 'blue things', are still a problem almost everywere. It could be solved by jyst adjusting the timer, for example in Ord mantell is really fast, so is not exactly a mechanic limitation.